Private in Public

Photographer: Thomas Hauser
Stylist: Gotz Offergeld
Hair: Philippe Baligan
Makeup: Cynthia Baligan, Helena Narra
Cast: Nicole Atieno, Ajsa Movic, Stella De Jong

FRÄULEIN Berlin Digital Edition

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the zine feel to the entire magazine, makes me want to do something of my own.

Or more precisely - turning the pages of this magazine made me feel it's still the nineties and I'm young and have all the time in the world to do stuff.

^^^ :weeps: I lived Clueless in the 90s. Now I feel like Alicia Silverstone’s character in The Killing Of A Sacred Deer… :sigh:

Thanks Benn. "Tales of Two Egos" looks solid. I'm going download and give this rag a chance.

Only a pleasure! I wish they had more edits because the layout does look great as do to the rest of the content. Just be warned, Heji Shin's VERY GRAPHIC pictorial of childbirth is also in this issue to tie in with the theme of birth. 5 pages. Think newborn baby's head protruding outside of a vagina graphic. Oh Berlin, never change. LOL.

Last edited:
FRÄULEIN Berlin May 2020

Private in Public

Photographer: Thomas Hauser
Stylist: Gotz Offergeld
Hair: Philippe Baligan
Makeup: Cynthia Baligan, Helena Narra
Cast: Nicole Atieno, Ajsa Movic, Stella D

FRÄULEIN Berlin Digital Edition
Stella is Stella De Jong!

Oh my god… The layout of all features is such a nauseous assault on the eyes. No one is going o want to read anything with all the clutter/disjointed and broken paragraphs/dizzying flow that resemble ramblings scribbled on the walls of a mental asylum. Such a shame, because most of the content seems thoughtful and refreshing without being retro/nostalgic.

Oh my god… The layout of all features is such a nauseous assault on the eyes. No one is going o want to read anything with all the clutter/disjointed and broken paragraphs/dizzying flow that resemble ramblings scribbled on the walls of a mental asylum.

No it's not, don't lie! It's edgy, it's hip, it's cool. :stuart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->