Vanity Fair May 2006 : The Green Issue

Dare I say I might be kinda looking forward to this issue, maybe it wont be full of celebrity brown nosing, and good for them for not putting all celebrities on the cover, I love seeing Bobby Kennedy jr. on there. Hopefully Clooney can keep his 'smug' levels down, and they can have a positive effect, hopefully its not them just tooting there own horn. Generally VF is pretty good though.

Some VF news...I don't know if this will be a future issue, or if she will get the cover, but this is what's happening apparently:

from the Sienna Miller thread:

Sienna puts her foot in it

siennaREX090406_60x60.jpg
Sienna Miller's wild partying has taken a turn for the worse and with pictures of her latest off-screen antics about to be published in magazine Vanity Fair, Hollywood bosses won't be impressed. With her acting career in the balance, we take a look at her life since she and Jude Law split last year.

There's a pretty derogatory article in the mail on sunday about sienna's antics at the vanity fair party with tara summers, her friend from home- (including tara sucking her toes and sienna falling all over sofas) apparently hollywood was not impressed, and the pics are going to be published in the new vanity fair. anyway, here's a pic from the daily mail website:

siennavanityREX_230x350.jpg

Give the girl a break,gosh they cant seem to leave her alone.Vanity Fair seems to go lower and lower proving they are no bettre than others tabloids!

love the idea and the cover but I wish Julia wasn't on it. she looks very uncomfortable and I don't really associate her with environmentalism

Leo would have been a much better idea but I guess they needed a woman and Julia sells

Oooh...I'm slightly obsessed with Zac Goldsmith and his picture perfect family.....I may have to buy this one even though I don't usually read Vanity Fair.

thanks catherinea:smile:
awwww i wonder when are they going to publish it?(its one of my favourite parts of vanity fair)

^I agree. I never knew he contributed to that cause, either. Good for him! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tunagurl95
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->