Freida Pinto

from a random photoshoot:
oua42o.jpg

desihits

^ haha I know right? How cute is he?!

I'm contemplating creating a style thread for Dev. What do you guys think?

I am extremely out of touch with pop culture on a day-to-day basis. I had no idea who this girl was, but kept seeing her pictures around here. I thought she was Hispanic, not Indian.

"I wonder how well it would go over if I went into the let's say...Kristen Stewart thread and said "She's very pretty, but I see the same white girls walking around my school"
:rolleyes: Go ahead.

My statement was meant to say that Freida is very pretty, but I don't think she's distinctively gorgeous; Same way I think Lauren Conrad is pretty, but she's not distinctively gorgeous.

That poster goes to a school where girls who looks like Charlotte Casiraghi are average according to her, so I guess it makes sense Freida would not get a second look.
I don't think Charlotte Casiraghi is worth all the fuss she receives.

Still, it's interesting to know you keep track of all my posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get what you're saying, eternitygoddess. I think she's getting this omg stunning title among people because she's exotic and new in Hollywood, which is fine. They haven't seen anything else. I agree I've seen prettier girls, but she's still very pretty. :smile:

Still, it's interesting to know you keep track of all my posts.
I don't have to.
You have an habit of coming into threads and stating the same thing over and over, especially negative opinions. That coupled with your very distinctive avatar and the fact that I have very good memory makes it easy to remember some of your statements.

^i agree,always the same negative pattern.

anyway she is cute but she doesn't have a lot of charisma so i agree eternity for this one.

She should be in Mumbai tonight for the premier right?! Wonder what she'll wear

^ That's so awesome. I hope they take some home, truly deserved.

I don't have to.
You have an habit of coming into threads and stating the same thing over and over, especially negative opinions. That coupled with your very distinctive avatar and the fact that I have very good memory makes it easy to remember some of your statements.

If it isn't the pot calling the kettle black.

I don't think she's average at all. She's freakishly gorgeous to me.

Didn't know who she was until Awards season, but she is very pretty, lovely skin color

I'm not crazy about her outfit, but it's nice to see her in Indian clothes. Those child actors are adorable!

Baby Latika looks so cute in green. :blush: And baby Jamal looks so grown up! And of course, Freida looks lovely as usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->