fresh fragrances

fashionista-ta

Reaction score
I don't see that we have a thread for fresh ... I have an easier time finding a fragrance from this line than anywhere else. We have a store here, and the SAs are fantastic. Barney's and Neiman's also carry the line ... Neiman's has an exclusive for their 100th anniversary, Violette.

I have two, Hesperides and Brown Sugar, and am about to go back and get Cannabis Santal. Other than these, I only have 3 other fragrances total.

Anyone else a fan? :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
FRESH Strawberry Flowers used to be a fave of mine.
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P220908
Notes:
Mandarin, Yuzu, White peach, Mountain Strawberries, Freesia, Orange Blossom, Osmanthus, Orris, Musk, White woods.
Style:
Precious. Graceful. Soft.

On my skin it only smells like citrus + osmanthus. Not exciting but not bad.

My mom likes the Citron one . . . she does say that they last only for a few hours, though.

Any fragance from Yves Rocher is kinda fruity fresh...

Also there's other that usually are the young line from an expensive brand... or like for early teens on ads... usually those are fresher than the typical ones...

FRESH Strawberry Flowers used to be a fave of mine.
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P220908
Notes:
Mandarin, Yuzu, White peach, Mountain Strawberries, Freesia, Orange Blossom, Osmanthus, Orris, Musk, White woods.
Style:
Precious. Graceful. Soft.

On my skin it only smells like citrus + osmanthus. Not exciting but not bad.

I have had that experience with Hesperides--I don't smell nearly all the notes, and it doesn't last long. Brown Sugar and Cannabis Santal last much longer.

Maybe a mod could change the title of this thread to better convey that a brand is being discussed? :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AprilL
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->