Burberry Fragrances

ChrissyM

girl who fell to earth
Reaction score
I've used Burberry Touch for Her for years and was just wondering if anyone else used it or used any other Burberry perfumes..
I like the way the men's version smells as well :heart:
and actually wore the men's version myself briefly...

ads for Burberry Touch used to be around all the time but you don't really see them any more...

I know Burberry Brit was popular when it came out (though I confess I still have no idea what it smells like)

I'm not a fan of Burberry Weekend...

Can't think of what other Burberry fragrances have been popular...

I never was into Burberry's ... until last week... tried Brit sheer and loved it... but ended up buying the Beat cause loved it even more :D

i don't think i've even heard of the Beat... did that come out just recently?

have there been ads for it :unsure:

yes... overexposed agyness was the face of it.. maybe that will right a bell ?

My favorite Burberry perfume is Baby Touch - it's like a soft second skin.. only problem is that it evaporates fast :( It's a 'baby' perfume.. but it's not as simple as other scents made for babies.. this one has something extra..
I mean just look at the notes..it has Rhubarb Jelly, Wild Spearmint and Milk !!! ..this baby was crafted with care :heart:

The composition :

Top Notes
Mandarin, Rhubarb Jelly, Verbena, Wild Spearmint.

Middle Notes
Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Muguet, Cyclamen.

Base Notes
Vanilla, Moss, Milk.

sounds like an interesting combination hanne...
unfortunately i don't think i've ever smelled it...
is it an eau de toilette? the scent on that evaporates faster than the eau de parfum since it's less concentrated..

i remember reading a while back that if you rub a thin film of vaseline on the area that you are going to spray your perfume on the scent can last longer because it has something to "stick" to...

i do seem to remember agyness in burberry ads in all the magazines...
i'm not a huge fan of hers so chances are my eyes just glazed over them :rolleyes:

yes, it only comes in eau de toilette (as an alcoholic eau de.. and in a non-alcoholic version). There's also a body oil and body wash..
I've heard that oilier skin keeps a scent longer than dry skin.. so I should get the body oil again.. it's just hard to come by..

my fav burberry perfurme is Tender Touch..it's feminine, fruity, sweet, and fresh..was very hard to find here in oz..

I tried Burberry Brit for the first time today, and really loved it. And then coincidentally, my friend was wearing Burberry Touch, which I loved too :lol: :heart: A day of Burberry frangrances for me it seems!

One of my friends was wearing Brit the other day & when I complemented her on it & she told me it was Burberry, I was quite surprised. I had never experienced any of their perfumes because I think I expected them to smell a bit 'cheap & chavvy'. I was really pleasantly surprised!

I wore The Beat for the first time today and loved it! It's not too overwhelming and not TOO feminine, just a hint of sweetness. It's mixing nicely with my body scent :smile:

yes... overexposed agyness was the face of it.. maybe that will right a bell ?

My favorite Burberry perfume is Baby Touch - it's like a soft second skin.. only problem is that it evaporates fast :( It's a 'baby' perfume.. but it's not as simple as other scents made for babies.. this one has something extra..
I mean just look at the notes..it has Rhubarb Jelly, Wild Spearmint and Milk !!! ..this baby was crafted with care :heart:

The composition :

Top Notes
Mandarin, Rhubarb Jelly, Verbena, Wild Spearmint.

Middle Notes
Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Muguet, Cyclamen.

Base Notes
Vanilla, Moss, Milk.

i tried it and found it REALLY nice. could be a bit stronger tho. i couldn't decide between this and Bulgari's Petits & Mamans.... i like the idea of sheer, babyskin frags. maybe i just miss my little brothers as babies :lol:

The Burberry Baby Touch has been discontinued I recently found out.. I just though there wasn't a lot of places stocking it.. so now I've started to gather a few bottles.. *sigh* :(

ugh i hate when that happens with products i like :(
that happened with the tinted moisturizer that I LOVED.. clearly i'm still not over it...

good idea to stock up while you still can hanne

i just bought a new big bottle of burberry touch..
i feel like it's "my scent" and i like that i haven't really smelled it on others...
not recently anyway...

I am using Burberry - Brit for the day and London for the night

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->