to buy or not to buy?
they're really cheap and cute but I'm still not sure

if so what colour

dinsko

Attachments

• skor.jpg
    skor.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 6
I think those are a to-buy! They're adorable. Where did you find them? And I love the turquoise color, but I'd probably buy them in black to play it safe :P

They're from a swedish store called DinSko and are around 40 euros..
Yeah I love the turqoise but somehow I can see myself end up buying the black ones, I guess them being fringed is wild enough for me:P

i'm not sure saann...i love the fringe but, to be honest, i'm not sure about the wedge heel.....looks like it could be a little bit 'frumpy' in real life, no?...:flower: i think they either need to be flat, or need to be a taller wedge...

^I think that might also be one of the reasons to why I'm hesitant, my sister pointed that out for me too.. it's like a crossover between a wedge and flats which I'm not so sure about

That and also the huge space for toes in the front:blink:

I guess I have to go down and try them on in the store to see if it can help me decide:huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
that space and the heel , great points :o
i also like higher heels ^_^

if it was in a neutral like soft gray
it would work with a lot of outfits and u could embellish it with jewels (that are removable) depending on occasion

i find the brown is a bit moccasin-y
slightly dated

I just got these!

30478-20_mid.jpg

(shopintuition.com)

I was almost going to settle for the ones from urban outfitters, but I'm glad I looked harder and found these ones! Tons of fringe and in black! Yay! Not as cheap as the asos ones though. $95 from Jeffrey Campbell

i got a pair of black suede fringed sandals from urban outfitters, £15 in the sale. they're nice but the fringe tickles my foot as i walk, minor but annoying fact :lol: new look have a few suede fringed bags but the quality is horrible..

look at this...

from Chanel Resort 2009

pic from style

The sleeve stops at the elbow and then the threads are left loose... aka. the "fringe" ...and then they connect back into a cuff at the wrist

click the image to see the high-resolution picture to see the detail...

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone knows who sells a fringed (on the bottom) T-shirt dress which were also popular in the 80s (at least I remember wearing one as a kid)? I want one ^_^

I like fringe on my accessories only (shoes/purses)... that way it's not too much of a commitment when the trend goes away :smile:

this is probably my favorite thread on tfs. besides the edie sedgwick one. stealthmodesteph, i want to kill you for those shoes. not really, but i do really like them.

actually I decided not to get them:blush:
I tried them on and the toespace really bugged me:ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->