Gaia Repossi

Another shot of the same outfit

018m.jpg

*Style.com

Not sure about this all-black outfit, I think she should've worn other shoes. These boots are greta but they kinda look out of place here.

Gaia was on Radio Garage (for Garage Magazine) yesterday and I'm really surprised at how softly spoken she is, but I found her fascinating, her opinions and such were great to listen to.

I actually find her style very hit or miss. I think this look is awful on her. And I like the idea of this look a lot, but something about the transparency over those shorts (which I love!) is off and I wish she wouldn't have worn tan shoes with that outfit. But she's fabulous at playing with different proportions that all somehow seem to work on her. None of the boxy tops and jackets ever look like they overwhelm her. But I like her best in skinny jeans and boots (This one is my favorite out of the ones posted in #410 & 411).
I love seeing so many outfits all in one or two posts, thanks MartiniKiss!

What an impeccable style :heart: Her outfits are always very modern, structured and perfectly accessorized.

Can anyone ID her coat on chanel? thx in advance!

Love her latest outfits!

I love it when she keeps it simple. When she's wearing just trendy things her outfits go all over the place

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->