Game of Thrones

Episode 6 looks like it will be really good! ^_^

My thoughts:
-I think Drogo is going to die. :( That's my prediction. But Daenerys stupid brother better die too! His character is evil.
-And I think that maybe Daenerys will hatch a dragon egg if she puts it in the fire like the preview suggests.
-Tyrion didn't push Bram off the window ledge, but he's admitting to it?! He shouldn't be covering for his twisted brother.

Sounds interesting! Can't wait until next Sunday! :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great episode! But it was quite gruesome in some passages...the horse....Ouch I didn´t see that coming.
I confess I covered my eyes, I´m veeeery coward.
Looking forward for Daenerys storyline....

Best episode so far, imo. the part that creeped me out the most was the kid breast feeding :yuk: the violence was enough to make the show entertaining ^_^

^Yeah that was so gross. Lysa is insane.

I'm hoping episode 6 will show more of the White Walkers. We haven't seen them since epiosode 1.

I LOVE this show! I was bad and did a wikipedia search on it, though. But, I don't care, I will still watch every episode! Does anyone know how many episodes there are this season? Will this show and True Blood be back to back when True Blood starts back in June?

^It would be awesome to have this show and True Blood on at the same time! :D

But I believe there are only 12 episodes of Game of Thrones...I think.

^I was shocked they actually kept that in. I'm kind of glad they cut out the part when she goes to the river and Drogo gets the urge to..."do it"...right there.
That was so awkward in the book. :blush:

But it was nice to see Viserys finally get his "crown." :D

I have episode 7 "stored" for tonight. Will there be episode 8 this sunday anyways?

Episode 7 was awesome!!! I don´t see comments so I don´t want to spoil around. Do we have episode 8 tomorrow....or do I put my anxiety to rest till next week???

^ i think tomorrow is 7 again, they broadcast the next week episode in their web days before it is televised, or so i heard.

Holy sh!t, episode 6 was SO great! shame on me for waiting a week to watch it, didn´t know what I was missing LOL

I´m glad Vyseris is gone, such an annoying character! fantastic way to kill him off :smile:

Episode 7 was good! ^_^

Spoilers:
-After someone tries to poison Daenery's, an enraged Drogo vows to lead the Dothraki where they've never gone before. The land across the sea.
-Jon Snow becomes an official man of The Night Watch, but he doesn't get to be a ranger like he wanted. He instead is assigned to be a personal steward for the Lord Commander.
-Uncle Benjen's horse returns without a rider.
-Ned confronts Cersei about her brother Jaime also being her lover and that he knows Bran saw them together.
-King Robert was injured while hunting and was dying. He had Ned write a letter saying that Robert appointed Eddard Stark in charge of everything until Joffery became of age. Robert signed in and closed it with the kings seal.
-Ned needs the "gold cloaks," the City Watch, sort of like the city's law enforcement institution, to take control just in case his autographed parchment doesn't convince the Lannisters to drop their claim to the throne. Baelish says he is Master of Coin in King's Landing, so he pays the City Watch and can help sway them to Ned's cause.
-Shortly after King Robert dies, Ned is beckoned to be present infront of "King" Joffery and Cersei. He hands over the letter and Cersei rips it up, saying that there is a new king now. "Joffery has no right to the throne", Ned says. Then Cersei orders to have him arrested for treason.
-Ned commands the City Watch to put the Lannisters under arrest instead and The City Watch attacks Ned's few remaining men.
-Baelish puts a knife to Ned's throat saying "I did warn you not to trust me".

Other thoughts...
-The scene showing the skinning of the stag/deer was disgusting!
-The scene with the 2 women in the brothel was unnecessary. I think everyone understands what a brothel is and didn't need to see that OR at least not 3 minutes of it.

Lots of scheming going on in this episode. The sh*t has officially hit the fan in more ways than one. I'm interested to see what happens next!

ALSO, I found out that there are only 10 episodes this season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great episode. I fast-forwarded through the deer skinning, so I have no idea what the first three minutes were about.
Hopefully nothing important.
This episode was so intense! It was a definite game changer.
I can't wait for episode 8!

^^ I agree with you , the scene in the brothel was completely unnecessary. I had to watch it three times to make sure that it was as unnecessary as it seemed :ninja:

^^ I agree with you , the scene in the brothel was completely unnecessary. I had to watch it three times to make sure that it was as unnecessary as it seemed :ninja:

:lol:
the guy (can´t remember his name) was talking about Lady Stark, wasn´t he? if so, what´s that deal with Ned´s older brother?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm4048a
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->