Garage #5 F/W 13.14 : Adriana Lima by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Sexy!

I don't really like the cover but the pictures are gorgeous!

"pret-a-mobile"
photo: Laurence Ellis
styling: Toby Grimditch
hair: Marcia Lee
makeup: Valeria Ferreira
model: Esther Heesch
casting: Matthew Laskey

extrashots:

via laurenceellis.com

I don't really like her (at all) but i'm SO gonna buy the Baldessari cover. I love him.
I know people find this mag pretentious, and it most definitely is, but there's also always interesting content and i love it. Not here for a million pages of courtney love though

For the Future You

Daniel Sannwald (Photographer)
Chloe Kerman (Fashion Editor/Stylist)
Angelo Seminara (Hair Stylist)
Ayami Nishimura (Makeup Artist)
Sophy Robson (Manicurist)
Laura Kampman

models.com

I love when Inez & Vinoodh work with Adriana.

Hellza Poppins
Sigrid Agren by Laurie Bartley
styled by Chloe Herman

elitelondon.blogspot.co.uk

I wanted the Adriana cover but only the illustrated one was available in the store. Flicking through it the articles look interesting enough to read and Adriana's ed is very beautiful (classic I&V angels). Can't wait to sit down and read it properly.

I wanted the Adriana cover but only the illustrated one was available in the store. Flicking through it the articles look interesting enough to read and Adriana's ed is very beautiful (classic I&V angels). Can't wait to sit down and read it properly.

Hopefully someone can scan it soon!

^The magazine is too big to scan, but if you want I can snap it till scans surface online. :flower:

It might sound crazy, but there is a spread where Garage has commissioned 5 perfume makers to create 5 perfumes for 5 artworks. You rub your finger on the picture and the perfume comes out...most fun I've had with a magazine in years. :lol:

^The magazine is too big to scan, but if you want I can snap it till scans surface online. :flower:

That would be great! I am assuming there are more than just these? They said 19 pages, so just the ones that aren't here:

Garage #5 - Fall 2013
Photographer: Inez & Vinoodh

thesocietymanagement

^These are all the pictures (landscape halfs are missing from double page shots). The ed is 20 pages long. :flower:

Cintra Wilson Manifesto
Amra Cerkezovic by Ben Weller

streeters

Walk On The Wild Side
Tatai Cotliar by Michael Baumgarten

streeters

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs