Garrett Hedlund

Empress Merel

Reaction score
Searched for a thread, but couldn't find one. :smile:

Garrett John Hedlund (born September 3, 1984) is an American actor known for his role in the film Four Brothers and for his role as Sam Flynn in the upcoming film Tron: Legacy.

Zimbio

Trailer for Country Strong

Garrett Hedlund with Leighton Meester 'Give In To Me' - Country Strong Clip

I think he's so handsome :heart:

I was just searching for his thread after seeing this lol:

W Magazine January 2011
Photos by Inez and Vinoodh

30jji2r.png

snap by t-rex @ the mag´s thread

Looks like this thread has been openend on the right day, no? :lol:

Those pants are absolutely atrocious but he looks hot.

oh man. those pants look even worse in that picture. what do you think he said when they told him "These are what you'r wearing"?? :lol:

Well he does look a little irritated :lol:

And HOT.

Maybe its the W effect , but I'm starting to be more and more interested in him.

Laineygossip.com has an article about him. Apparently, Gwyneth Paltrow thinks he's the next Brad Pitt. Here's what it said:

December issue of Vogue, Angelina Jolie on the cover. Page 230 there’s a half page feature on Hedlund – he’s much better dressed in a trench coat and jeans – with a quote from GP at the end:

“I think (Garrett’s) going to be a huge movie star. He reminds me of the very lovely Brad Pitt. He has this country, earthy grit about him, juxtaposed with this incredible sensitivity. It is a very sexy combination.”

Do you agree? And to not go totally off topic here, can you see any resemblance style wise? I can see that in a far far future, he could get there. I think, like Pitt, he wears his clothes very well :brows:

He's so lovely - and good God can he sing!

I never prefer facial hair in terms of men's style, but on him it actually looks better.

ETA: Sorry just realized that the video has already been posted up there...but one more time doesn't hurt? :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
this film looks so good! i dont know anything about country music but i think i will see the film. it looks way too good.

Garrett Hedlund at the Country Strong special screening in Los Angeles

zimbio

I do see the Brad resemblance. Not too much imo, as he seems more shy, but Gwyneth should know better than I do:lol:
Boy has an amazing voice. I'm mesmerized.

Lainey kept going on about him, so I watched a clip of him on Ellen and....that voice! Wow! So deep and a bit husky. I also saw Tron and enjoyed him in that. His voice in Country Strong sounds great but I just cannot buy into him and Leighton (on or off screen). She just seems like a much weaker actress than him and it kind of just feels like Blake Waldorf is in a film, and so I can't really bear to sit through those songs....but yeah. He has a very lanky frame that wears clothes well.

^I love his voice! I feel like I can listen to that 24/7.

How tall is he? I find him perfect in proportion but I remember seeing a pic of him next to Gwyneth or Leighton and he wasn't much taller (if at all) than either of them and I was surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alksdnfskfgikwjfne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->