Garrett Neff (December 2007 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
and also my first photos of me and Garrett together, he has always been super friendly, pics taken by me:

ra5d3a.jpg

He's orange.lol
Rado,do yoy ever feel awkward taking such photos?I probably wouldn't have the guts to say hi

wow, either he's super tanned or you were really pale :lol:

yes, he seemed tanned and also wore make-up...they always put some darker make up on him and it looks really cool...but unfortunatelly i did not come out from the show, but from a few hours freezing outside, waiting for the models to come out...I am not normally so pale, but it was January and staying out in the cold makes you look pretty pale and like a zombie:wink:)

He's orange.lol
Rado,do yoy ever feel awkward taking such photos?I probably wouldn't have the guts to say hi

well, being a huge fan you never feel awkward, I feel happy and excited mostly. Of course the first time I saw Linda or Carmen kass I was sooo nervous...but I met Garrett during my 10th fashion week after meeting most of the biggest female and male models already and also after taking such pics with all of them...no, I never feel strange and I always have the guts to go and say HI and start taking pics...sure I was shy at the beginning, but you overcome this quickly...and when they seem to be very friendly with me all the time, it gives you even more confidence...and then Garrett comes to me and sais: Hi Rado! Well, how would you feel if he calls your name? Only super excetement I guess:wink:) I also used to model, so I do not have any stage fear or any other kinds of discomfort! And after spending all your money to travel from your home country to Italy or France with the only reason to meet the models and take their picture...there can never be anything awkward about it, just pure determination to meet all of them and take as many photos as possible:wink:)
Here are 2 more pics of me and Garrett after Dolce and Gabbana:

9tnatu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The picture didn't show up, I do apologise

COACD @ twitter.com

Please does anyone have pictures from Details magazine (2008) where he is with Dutch model Lonneke Engel, thanks?

the editorial has been posted on the thread already, just go back and you will see it!

Thanks, I've found it on page 6, I am Lonneke fan, so I am glad I could find these scans in Garrett's threat ;-)

This picture is missing from Details editorial, can someone please post it? Thanks

Ebay

Garrett's not only switched from Click to Wilhelmina, he's also switched from d'Men to Why Not Models in Milan. He's also signed to Success Models in Paris and Sight Models in Barcelona.

i guess we will see a lot of big things in the future, although i am sure we will see them any way, no matter which agency represents him, he is on top of his game any way and it can not go any more better than that!

here are a few more pics I took of him last summer in Milan:

2s63e2p.jpg

and the last for today, also from January this year, pics taken by me:

vicv4k.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam