Gaultier Designs Collection for La Redoute

following softie, some of my favorite items.
1640_58001_dt.jpg

These lovely pants:
1611_58164_dt.jpg

and the original striped shirt that softie posted!

Gaultier should really quit his fetish for sailors:lol: :rolleyes: and stop implement that into all his clothes..

i agree with both ionn and alex...
i think it's adorable...and the pics are fun...

but gaultier's sailor thing is getting a bit old for me...and the pieces are a little over the top for a mainstream collection...
hot pants?...sailor hats?...maybe for the runway...but who is buying these to actually wear?...

i picked out the pieces that i thought were actually wearable...that's why they were my favourites... :P

hmm, i like the sailor hat, its cute...i dont think i could get away with it though.

this isnt that great...i was expecting something less costumy...but adorable pictures of gemma...

I'd wear a sailor hat, but I'm weird!

I like the little stripey sundress, but I don't think it would be anything I could actually wear. Too silly and casual for work, and just not right for my social life.

1611_58164_dt.jpg

I really like those cargo/capri/carpenter pants, however. Nice and baggy!

As You Like It said:
1611_58164_dt.jpg

I really like those cargo/capri/carpenter pants, however. Nice and baggy!
Yeah, I usually don't like them, but these are an exception.

I think the pants are quite wearable. very cute. I think I might also wear the sailor hat. Quite cute. Found the new anne valerie hash stuff now too. woo woo

I want to like it, but I'm really not feeling it. There's really nothing that I would wear. Other than being told it's Gaultier and that it's shown on Gemma, I find the clothing be nothing special.

finally the collection is out! :clap:

i really like the white bustier.

this dress is also cute... i know someone who'd wear it... :innocent:

RR411B11G.JPG

yeah...the pants are pretty good...although i would prefer the drawstring at the hem...and of course without the bustier and stripper shoes...:P

whoa, did not see that dress on the site. And yes, dear nuiko I'm sure would look good in that dress.

and for some reason I saw the vanessa bruno stuff and thought it was anne valerie hash :lol: I don't know what I'm on over here.

seriously brian where did you find that dress? I can't see it anywhere in the collection

brian said:
this dress is also cute... i know someone who'd wear it... :innocent:

RR411B11G.JPG

Squeee! Covet, covet, covet! It looks like a 1950s girdle, and she looks like a model from back then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->