Gavin Is A Daddy

Gwen must be in total state of shock.

Daisy looks lovely!

i dont feel sorry for gwen, i feel sorry for the daughter. hopefully gavin will chose to be in her life....... -_-

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Oct 23 2004, 07:22 PM
i dont feel sorry for gwen, i feel sorry for the daughter. hopefully gavin will chose to be in her life....... -_-
[snapback]405173[/snapback]​

He already is. He is her godfather. They know eachother because Gavin and her mom are friends.

Atleast she can say that her parents are friends and her dad is not some dead beat.

Daisy is cool, i met her at a party last night, and she wore something i made in a photo shoot last week

does anyone else think pearl lowe has been around a bit? I mean, every story I hear about her, she's slept with an actor, or a singer...

what a lucky girl gavin as her birth dad and god father, gwen as her step mum, pearl as her real mum, and her step dad is in supergrass, also shes a model what a famous family.

At least Daisy knows who her father is now. She is pretty. Thanks for the article.

TheSoCalledPrep said:
how long have Gavin and Gwen been married?
Not quite sure, I'd say at least 2 years, but they've been together for ages I think :flower:

together for almost 10 yrs ...they got married sept. 14 2002...3 yr anniversary coming up. :flower:

Well she got all of his genes: gavin's mother was a model, his sister is a model..and just look at him. He's currently fighting pearl ...she wants him to pay child support for all those years he missed...and they are no longer friends. Last i heard he was talking to daisy in november...not sure about now since there's war going on between the pearl and gavin. In recent interviews, daisy is always defending her mom and danny so who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->