Geil Magazine Fall/Winter 09.10

Thefrenchy

Reaction score
previews...

30tmo0n.jpg
2441x4y.jpg

GEIL MAGAZINE'S FACEBOOK

Oh I'm so happy they're having a second issue. I loved the first but I wasn't sure if it would survive, glad to see I was wrong. :flower:

Apparently is going to be 360 pages with 16 stories in it... can't wait to see it!

I find it weird but in an interesting way...

The glasses are stunning! You can't kiss someone while wearing that though. :lol:

I love the styling and art direction on the covers. The first issue was great and now I'm excited there will be another!

Where does this magazine come from?..

The magazine will go on sale on Oct 6th :flower:

Very little previews

33pavsh.jpg

GEIL MAGAZINE'S FACEBOOK

I can't wait, thanks for the info Thefrenchy :flower:

The previews look extremely promising

“Here You Grow” – Geil Magazine Issue 2 – F/W 09-10

1r9r8k.jpg

With issue number two, GEIL is taking the concept 'men’s magazine' to another level.
“We’ve been through a lot, we’ve pushed ourselves into hard times and some tried to stop what finally has been proven to be unstoppable. “ - Daniele Mancinetti.
Rising from the ashes, GEIL turns its back on fashion ordinariness and positions men’s fashion as a versatile instrument not only for showing modern looks, but also for creating identities.
According to the leitmotif “Here You Grow“, GEIL reflects the diversity of a male human being in a wide range of different photo stories and articles on 360 pages.
Thoughtful and naive, glamorous and raw, capricious and accomplished but first and foremost always GEIL.

Contributing Photographers:
Jeremy Kost, Joe Lally, Timothy Barnes, Paul Scala, Eli Schmidt, Danny Christensen,
Petrovsky & Ramone, Yaniv Edry, Zuza & Bartek, Idris + Tony, Per Zennström, Joachim Baldauf, Armin Morbach, Patrick Houi, Börge Sierigk, Enzo Laera, Hans Van Brakel, Elmar Krop, Bell Soto, Dave Raphael.

Contributing Stylists:
Julie Ragolia, John Tan, Carlos Davis, Seth Howard, Antje Gohlke, Alex Van Der, Steen, Didier Cometti, Sonny Groo, Brett Bailey, Andrzej Sobolewski, Simon Elmalem, Pedro Dias, Dennis Blys.

Models include:
Tyson Ballou, Baptiste Giabiconi, Tristan Knights, Olya Ivanisevic, Candice, Swanepoel, Cole Mohr, Alan Carey, Julian Henning, Janice Fronimakis.

Previews :buzz:

FTAPE.COM

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->