Antidote Magazine Volume 1 : Eniko Mihalik by Thomas LaGrange

t-rex

everything sucks!
Reaction score

Antidote Magazine's Facebook via Carla-A

I don't know but I think that there's something failing here. Maybe the light? The make-up? I don't know... :/

I'm not the biggest fan of Eniko but I'll admit she looks extremely gorge here. It highlights just how pretty she is.

High Quality

Antidote's Facebook

Oh I like this very much. Great logo as well...I wonder what will set this mag apart from all the others...

Great debut cover, amazing make-up and a close-up shot of such a beatiful girl like Eniko always works.

She looks so much like Daria in this.
I like the cover. I want to see the content!

Something different, hopefully my expectations aren't set too hight. I like the clean silhouette and simple styling.

I'm always sassing about the need for better covers on magazines and at first I was excited to see such a clear, stunning shot of Eniko here. Unfortunately, after some consideration, the picture ends up looking like an advertisement, and it fails for me on that level. Ah well. I would still rather see this on my coffee table than some of the other covers produced this month.

I'm always sassing about the need for better covers on magazines and at first I was excited to see such a clear, stunning shot of Eniko here. Unfortunately, after some consideration, the picture ends up looking like an advertisement, and it fails for me on that level. Ah well. I would still rather see this on my coffee table than some of the other covers produced this month.
It immediately struck me as looking like an ad... The logo looks like that of a sportswear brand. Photo's very nice, though

It immediately struck me as looking like an ad... The logo looks like that of a sportswear brand. Photo's very nice, though

I thought sportswear brand as well. And yes, the photo is gorgeous and I can't complain too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->