Gemma Chan

Gemma Chan attends the Amazon Prime Video's Golden Globe Awards After Party at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 6, 2019 in Beverly Hills, California.

BZErfdJ.jpg

aJ9YBAc.jpg

Yy2VV0x.jpg

zimbio.com

I think part of why clothes look so good on her is because she has a modelesque body. One of the best among her celebrity counterparts.
I definitely agree that Gemma definitely has a modelesque figure, but what's the most crucial is that she chooses great pieces, which I think is what makes all the difference. :flower:

LOVE the after party look! So cute!

As the the main red carpet look- that colour is beautiful but i'm not crazy about the fabric....

Gemma Chan attends The National Board of Review Annual Awards Gala at Cipriani 42nd Street on January 8, 2019 in New York City.

OJd4e3S.jpg

xxlFNPY.jpg

Qjoj0N7.jpg

zimbio.com

In New York on January 8, 2019.

b8vFSY8.jpg

HBwGqO0.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

Gemma Chan attends the 24th annual Critics' Choice Awards at Barker Hangar on January 13, 2019 in Santa Monica, California.
mq9Jy5S.jpg

zimbio​

I like this look as well. The colors are so bold! Gemma is fast becoming one of the people that I look forward to seeing the most on the red carpet.

I probably would have hated that dress on anyone else, but Gemma has a way of elevating any look.

Falling in love with her style more and more!

SAG Awards 2019 - wearing Oscar de la Renta
N2VIG01.jpg

usmagazine​

PE7xxzF.jpg

SxHQcqK.jpg

p0duQAi.jpg

KnskuyI.jpg

Gemma Chan attends Netflix 2019 SAG Awards after party at Sunset Tower Hotel on January 27, 2019 in West Hollywood, California.

ApYnaAN.jpg

zimbio.com

Gemma Chan attends the press conference for 'Captain Marvel' at Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre on February 14, 2019 in Singapore.

Gemma Chan attends the fan event for 'Captain Marvel' at Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre on February 14, 2019 in Singapore.

FdP52CI.jpg

tomandlorenzo.com

US InStyle March 2019

Role of a Lifetime

Photographer: Matt Easton
Stylist: Nina Sterghiou
Hair: Owen Gould
Makeup: Daniel Martin
Manicure: Yuko Wada
Set Design: Cooper Vasquez
Cast: Gemma Chan

InStyle Digital Edition

Gemma Chan is seen as Vanity Fair and L'Oreal Paris Celebrate New Hollywood on February 19, 2019 in Los Angeles, California.

ELqnddN.jpg

zimbio.com

Gemma Chan poses in the press room during the 2019 Film Independent Spirit Awards on February 23, 2019 in Santa Monica, California.
okzCnZ8.jpg

Xjca1cR.jpg

zimbio​

Pretty, if a little inappropriate for the Indie Spirits? Could’ve saved it for tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->