General CHANEL Questions

Chanel bag Price information

Hi,

Anyone know know how much are Chanel boy bags in quilted leather? There are three sizes. I want to know those prices in £GB pounds please.

Thank you

Have you tried chanel.com, setting the language to your country, and going to shop online? I saw boy bags at their site but don't remember if there were prices on them.

Hi guys just looking for advice on purchasing a chanel bag or wallet... I'm going to Paris this august and was thinking of purchasing my first chanel item at the flagship shop. However, i'm wondering if purchasing the item there would be cheaper or more expensive than purchasing something at home (Los Angeles). does anyone know how the prices compare? and would it be smarter to just forgo the novelty of getting it in Paris and buying something from my store where i live?

Hi guys just looking for advice on purchasing a chanel bag or wallet... I'm going to Paris this august and was thinking of purchasing my first chanel item at the flagship shop. However, i'm wondering if purchasing the item there would be cheaper or more expensive than purchasing something at home (Los Angeles). does anyone know how the prices compare? and would it be smarter to just forgo the novelty of getting it in Paris and buying something from my store where i live?

Purchasing at the Chanel store is going to cost you the same no matter where you buy. Generally, brands do a good job of keeping prices current with FXR. It also depends on taxes. Here in California, our tax is 0,8%. My Chanel bag had over $500,00 worth of tax when I bought it. So it may also be worthwhile to looking into France's tax if you really want to save a couple bucks.

Personally, I would either purchase at home or towards the end of your trip. That way you dont have to worry about your new wallet :smile:

^^ In my experience wherever the label is from is where it is cheaper. So buy Chanel in France, Prada in Italy, McQueen in England, Marc Jacobs in America etc.

If you do buy the item in Paris ask for the form to get your tax back. It's really easy and all the high end stores have them. Don't feel silly asking for it either. Rich people do it all time.

And also August is the end of sales so you might be able to pick up a bargain.

^^ In my experience wherever the label is from is where it is cheaper. So buy Chanel in France, Prada in Italy, McQueen in England, Marc Jacobs in America etc.

If you do buy the item in Paris ask for the form to get your tax back. It's really easy and all the high end stores have them. Don't feel silly asking for it either. Rich people do it all time.

And also August is the end of sales so you might be able to pick up a bargain.

That's interesting, I've never had that experience. Maybe I have just noticed the pricing comparison more in the department stores. The last time I purchased something in Paris was at the Gucci boutique, and I didn't pay so maybe my pricing it off. :innocent: :P Next time I buy Chanel, I will make sure to be in Paris. :D

Hi guys I have a classic 2.55 lamb skin with gold hard ware just wondering what is the right thing to clean it with?

I purchased this vintage Chanel on consignement and i think i got a really good deal on it, so i'm curious to see how much it's actually worth if i was to resell as i'm considering doing that.

I'm not sure what year it is...

Any help would be great :smile:

Here's the picture. (credit mine)

Size is 10in x 7in

29vmkgn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel