Generations Past....

*Happiness*

Reaction score
Okay, I know there are some items in your mom's closet, grandmother's closet, etc that you really want! What are they???

Personally, I want all of my mom's and my mother in law's pearls. They have loads of them. And the scarves my mother has...she has three drawers full of nothing but scarves. I have been "borrowing" them one by one over the past couple of years....one day she'll look up and I'll have them all! :lol:

Spill your fashion desires of generations past.

sadly both my mother and my grandmother were ruthless when it came to getting rid of things. what is even more sad is that my grandmother designed and made clothes for herself and my mother, and apparently they were gorgeous. my mother does have some rings that belonged to my grandmother and greatgrandmother, though, and I really hope I get them one day because they're beautiful...^_^

My aunt was a jewelry nut! She has tons of pearls and necklaces and brooches. I would like to get some of it from her. She hasn't worn jewelry for years, so maybe that'll help me.

My grandma's jewerly... intrigues me. I wonder what she still has. She tends to keep everything so I'm guessing her closet is FULL of interesting stuff. I haven't looked in her closet so it is still a mystery.

This reminds me... she had given me a old silver clutch/purse she used to use when she went out at night. After reading this thread, I rushed into my closet to find it. Its fairly small compared to what it looks like in the picture.
It looks pretty expensive. I haven't used it yet but will soon :woot:

Attachments

• silver.JPG
    silver.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 0
breathe0xygen said:
This reminds me... she had given me a old silver clutch/purse she used to use when she went out at night. After reading this thread, I rushed into my closet to find it. Its fairly small compared to what it looks like in the picture.
It looks pretty expensive. I haven't used it yet but will soon :woot:

I love the bag. It look very nice and well kept. I am looking for a vintage clutch in gold. I hope I find one in excellent condition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sruggirello
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->