George Clooney: I've Had Plastic Surgery

novella

breakfast time
Reaction score
th_66698_clooney_122_189lo.jpg

George Clooney has admitted that he has had cosmetic surgery.

The 45-year-old actor, who holds the title of sexiest man alive, revealed his surgery secret to actress friend Julia Roberts in a TV interview.

Asked what had been the last biggest change in his life, he told her: "I had my eyes done. Can you tell? I think it's important to look awake."

Roberts, 39, who interviewed the Ocean's Eleven film star in his LA home for Oprah Winfrey's Oscars special, said she had not had any plastic surgery "yet".

( source & image: http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/article-23386636-details/Clooney%3A+I've+had+plastic+surgery/article.do )

^ I haven't seen the interview myself but apparently, the consensus on ONTD is that he was kidding about having work done.

I did see this interview, and he was 100% kidding. This is desperation for a story, nothing else.

I don't think he has but in any case I don't understand why stars hide it. I would never be ashamed of having surgery should I ever go under the knife.

:rolleyes: Man George - WHO IN HOLLYWOOD DIDN`T!?! :rolleyes:

Get a life - and a REAL story!

^bell's palsy is generally a self-limited condition that occurs after some illnesses.
george clooney is such a prankster! he clearly said that as a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->