Georgia Hilmer

I think she's looked her best at Jonathan Saunders.
Defenitely! The carefree hair just suits her the best - plus, less make-up seems to be more in Georgia's case. Her amazing features just stand out so much more then.

Featured on FDIB :flower:

We can always swear and swear again we'll try to steer clear from the show season. We've never managed to do so and this new season has already proved it again. Well, is it even possible to look at show packages (even for five minutes) without spotting one or two favorites among the newbies ? Impossible, for us at least. Browsing Next cards, we came across one girl, one look, one name (besides our favorite from last season - Valerija Kelava). We probably found more darling on other agencies pacakge but only few girls were able to compare to Georgia and the incredible effect she had on us from the moment we saw her first picture. Laid-back and sporty on her polaroids then in a total geeky mood at Marc Jacobs. With the wow-effect and it-factor all the way.

2d6uyxt.jpg

1z34c55.jpg

2eye0li.jpg

m81rtw.jpg

source: mariemaud.canalblog.com

^ Nice to see more of those, thanks Charlotte. Lots of tomboy beauties this season, loving it, and Georgia is definitely one of the best of the newcomers.

Hmmm very very strong New York and Milan season but uite weak in milan and totally lost in paris :-/

^ Which is a real shame if you ask me -_- She has this fresh yet haunting look - but with a kind of a mature touch to it. Something that seems to be quite in demand atm... So I really hope there'll be more to come for Georgia!

^woaw those are beyond... extreme :shock: I like her more naturally, I have to say :unsure:

lol, i don't think anyone looked gorgeous at vivienne westwood XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alliexcx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->