Geri Halliwell is pregnant!

lamb

Reaction score
Geri Halliwell is expecting a baby, according to report on News of the World.

The former Spice Girl has been secretly dating British scriptwriter Sascha Gervasi, however the relationship could be over already, after the pair were spotted having a heated arguement at a cafe last week.

Despite this, Halliwell is said to be overjoyed of the news, and has told friends that she will give a birth in the spring.

A source revealed, "Geri is thrilled to be pregnant. Althought this is totally unexpected she can't wait to be a mum. It's the best thing that could happen to her. She has had her problems in the past, battling bulimia, but now she is grown up and ready to be a mother"

Kinda cool!

This news is as random as the Courtney Love/ Steve Coogan rumours! But congratulations to her, she seems like she's in a good place these days and I'd say she'd be a great mum :smile:

Wow. Thats really sweet, kinda crazy though... i remember when i used to love the spice girls..haha.. ahh the glories of being 12.... its just hard to imagine her having a kid.

Ok, so Gweneth is pregnant, Saint Katie Holmes the Immaculate is pregnant, Jennifer Garner is pregnant, Gerri Halliwell is pregnant ( :shock: ) ... etc....

I think we should start a thread in Trendspottting...:lol:

I think we should start a thread in Trendspottting...

haha, just about to say that!

It's like everyone is getting pregnant! I'm afraid to open People for fear of getting the baby virus :innocent:

She was always my favorite Spice Girl ... I'm thrilled for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->