Spice girls reunite!

tacky? I dont see their style has evolved much ...well maybe Vicky is able to buy more expensive crap.

I really hope it is true!
I used to pretend to be Baby Spice and in Grade 8 our class had to get in groups and do song and dance routines, we did "Say you'll be there" and I was Baby Spice!
We did the best out of the whole class and beat out our "rivals" aka Puff Daddy and his homies with that remake "missing you" :lol:
They bring back so many fun memories!

I don't know why I love them...but I do.
I was just watching their song, "2 become 1" I think it's called, on youtube. It's so dirty, although at the time I had no clue. What was I singing when I was nine?
Nsync reunion: no. Backstreet boy reunion: no. Spice Girls reunion: yes, yes, double-, triple-yes!
lol.

*unpacks her box of spice girl dolls, stickers, photos, magazines and begins placing them around room again*

oh memories!

I think their age has outdated the music their audience was suppose to appeal to. This is most likely going to be as successful as the Backstreet Boys reunion.

I think you're bang on! Based on their less than steller last release nor have any of their solo projects made a dent? Its funny of those that reach such mass success and fall from grace in such a short time they seem to spend the rest of their days trying to recapture the success they once had...
sanrio said:
I think everyone will be well dissapointed...

unless they wear all that platformed, vinyled, ridiculous crap they wore back then, this won't work. it'll be interesting though... but vic looks like dying horse, i'm not sure i even believe she can walk properly. i mean, muscle mass is required to walk independently. but i did love them, back in the day, i'm shamed to admit.

The Spice Girls are preparing for a Christmas reunion tour, sources close to the band tell PEOPLE.

"It should be happening in December," a source tells PEOPLE. "Geri [Halliwell, a.k.a. Ginger Spice] and Emma ["Baby Spice" Bunton] have been in the studio writing new material and they want to do a worldwide tour."

Rumors have circulated recently that the band would reunite for the Princess Diana memorial concert that is to be held on Diana's birthday, July 1, to mark the 10th anniversary of her death.

"They definitely won't be performing at the Diana show. It is too soon and Emma is pregnant," says another band insider. "But plans are afoot for later in the year. It all depends on Simon Fuller. He is the mastermind."

Fuller, 47, was the Svengali manager who turned the five-woman group into the most successful female act of the 1990s and later went on to create American Idol.

The group plans to release a greatest hits album that will include several new songs, sources tell PEOPLE. "They have a couple of new songs and one in particular is fantastic," says one recording-studio source. "It's hard to get something as pop-laden as their first hit, 'Wannabe,' but one of the new songs is heading that way and it has far more funk in it than the ballads before the band split."

Until recently, it seemed there was no hope for a reunion. "There are no plans for it at all with or without me," Melanie "Sporty Spice" Chisholm, 33, told PEOPLE in March.

The band insider confirms that Chisholm was reluctant at first. "It's been a long time coming and the negotiations have been going on for a while," says the source. "Mel C. was the last one to come onboard as she has been pushing her solo career."

The first hint of a possible reunion came on April 22 at the baptism service for 34-year-old Halliwell's 11-month-old daughter, Bluebell Madonna. Only L.A.-based Melanie "Scary Spice" Brown, 32, who welcomed a daughter of her own on April 3, was absent.

Sources tell PEOPLE Fuller returned to London from Los Angeles earlier this week and is expected to craft an announcement of the reunion. Meanwhile, Victoria "Posh Spice" Beckham has returned to California to finalize her family's move.

Beckham has commissioned interior designer Kelly Hoppen, who is the stepmother of Sienna Miller, to furnish the family's six-bedroom Beverly Hills home prior to their mid-July move. Beckham is also expected to continue filming her NBC show during the trip.

I must admit even though I was a huge fan I'm kinda cringing at the thought of 5 women in their mid 30s singing 'Wannabe'. lol

will mel c take off her high heels and wear nike sneakers???

i mean all of there young fans are now older and will be intrested in this. we just have to wait and see.

I read somewhere that the leadsinger of the Kaiser Chiefs stated to be the one who pulled Mel C over the line....he quoted a conversation that went something like this:
Mel: I don't think I should do it..
Him: Why not? It'll be fun and the time is right.
Mel: Really?
Him: Really!
Mel: Ok I'll do it!
Him: Goodie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonnyjonny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"