Spice girls reunite!

From Perezhilton.com:

After much speculation, the Spice Girls reunion is 99% happening - though the exact shape and scope remains uncertain.
All questions will be answered in a matter of days, their management said in a press release.
“Following weeks of speculation, the Spice Girls are set to make an official announcement to the world regarding future plans on Thursday, June 28. Details regarding the announcement will be released in the coming days,” said the statement, released Friday.
Excitement!

I would love it.
me and a few friends when we were like 5 and 6 we had our own little spice girls group, and we used to play the music and do the dances for our other friends and our parents and such.
it was pretty cute.

I hope they do this. I will deffinatly buy the album if there would be one. lol

i cant wait till thursday.....

i bet theyll do something like Xms single, and then a world tour after...followed by a GH release

I'm also freakin excited about it!! even if I dont get to go to their show I'll be damn happy to see the reunion <333

^ Understandable.

Today I asked my boyfriend "If the Spice Girls did a tour date in New Zealand, would you go?"

His instant response:

"Yes!"

My response:

"...o_o...."

That coming from a guy who can't wait to see the Cure, NIN and Tool in concert this year. And he was being serious.

I just do not get why Victoria is doing it..i meant, she has just moved to the States bad finally has some recognition as a 'desginer' and A-list celebrity...why go and ruin it all???

^Well it's only going to get her even more publicity for her side projects, so I think it's smart of her.

I'm sure every one of the spice girls will be getting a LOT of money out of this tour, so I'm sure that was one of the factors that pushed them all to do it. (not that Victorias needs any more money lol)

wa
I just do not get why Victoria is doing it..i meant, she has just moved to the States bad finally has some recognition as a 'desginer' and A-list celebrity...why go and ruin it all???
i was thinking bout it too... and really thought shell never agree for it.... from all other girls only Emma and Mel C have someking of career... but they were still not any kind of Alisters....

but there are reports that girls got 50 million euros to reunite

if its gonna be done nicely, im really happy 4 em

I thought of all people it would be Geri who would likely not agree, not Victoria.

I thought of all people it would be Geri who would likely not agree, not Victoria.
imo geri was always the one having the biggest need of attention... to the point of like getting ill without getting any

Because she thought that would get her more attention :lol: She didn't have to share it with 4 other girls :lol:

Wohoo! :woot: :P
I didn't know Emma was pregnant!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonnyjonny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->