German Vogue April 2007 : Carolyn, Cindy, Karolina, Liya, Stephanie

moussemaker

Reaction score
voguetm1.jpg

posted by j-j at fashist-online

I'm excited to see the supers again!

indeed. usally i dont like the german vogue covers. but this one looks great :smile:

The cover layout is great - simple yet powerful text and a very vibrant image of Carolyn. In terms of overall design, the best cover I've seen from German Vogue in some time.

Love the cover, excited to see Stephanie as well, and did they use a different font?

interesting! Valmount on BZ said there is an ed with Karolina Kurkova about supermodels (._. ), anything else about the content?

sportsxfever said:
i find Carolyn the most boring model ever but the cover is very beautiful.

The cover is beautiful! ^_^

(A little out of topic but don't judge Carolyn by her Estee Lauder contract :lol: )

I went looking for it in my lunch break, but all the stores still carry the march issue. Maybe tomorrow morning.

Wow Carolyn looks great, must say it is quite a change from Estee Lauder...fantastic cover!

Amazing cover! Nice to see Carolyn again, some of the older models seem to be coming back, Carolyn, Liya, Erin, Carmen:woot:

here is the cover scanned by me . I really :heart: it

there are also 4 other covers with Cindy Crawford, Stephanie Seymour, Karolina Kurkova and Liya Kebede

I will scan a preview of the ed's today

:buzz: Oh I'm so excited about this issue & I can't wait to get it.
Thanks Helligirl as always for the cover scan & previews to come!:flower: :heart:

helligirl said:
here is the cover scanned by me . I really :heart: it

there are also 4 other covers with Cindy Crawford, Stephanie Seymour, Karolina Kurkova and Liya Kebede

I will scan a preview of the ed's today

Wait, does it comes with fold-out covers, or are there four different versions out there? I really need to get the Liya cover! :buzz:

Thanks for the scan, looking forward to the previews! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miumeow
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->