Vogue Paris May 2008 : Julianne Moore by Mario Testino

^ Aren't the 3 pics of the same girl? :unsure: Unless we're not talking about the same beauty story :lol:

^ Aren't the 3 pics of the same girl? :unsure: Unless we're not talking about the same beauty story :lol:

Yeah, you're right it's the same girl. It's just that I thought she really looked like Anna S in the 2nd pic.
It was a stupid question. :blink: :lol:

Photographed by Ben Hassett
Styled by Julia von Boehm
Model:
Gantz Gilles Zhavoronkova

scanned by Diorette

Colette and Kinga
Double Face
Ph: Ben Hassett
Stylist: Julia von Boehm

scanned by me

Why has no-one scanned the other editorials?! Vanessa Traina's with McDean? And Melanie Huynh's with Max Farago?!

I don't get why beauty eds are being scanned but two main fashion eds still haven't been scanned....

When my scanner was working and I had UK Vogue/Elle/Harper's Bazaar I scanned every fashion ed first of all. And then I dealt with requests...
I just think it's a courtesy to all the tfs members, who unable to buy the issue, rely on others to scan the magazine.

I don't mean to rant but bad manners really annoy me...

^not? which ones? sorry I just read in Kinga's thread that her ed hasn't I didn't know which eds are
scanned and which not

oh and btw I think I can decide for myself which editorials I scan

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this cover. Compared to the drummed up controversy over miley cyrus, here we have a real woman, in her 30's (wow, just looked and can't believe she's 48!), looking amazing, being aggressively sexual, and her body isn't half plastic. I like the way her chest looks, it's not some weird fake looking implants, I think the fact that they are natural kind of makes it sexier....anyway, rah on Roitfeld for this cover. Love the colors as well :heart:

okay another try:

Le charme discret de la Bourgeoise
PH: Craig McDean and styled by Carine Roitfeld

edit: it still doesn't work :rofl: :( give me a second

Now?

scanned by me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members