Vogue Paris May 2008 : Julianne Moore by Mario Testino

I accidently left the second half of picture nr. 7 out but it was like picture 4 and 5 just a part of a seat and yes that's the full ed.

^I posted the links from the second box like I always did and now I had to post the first link :rofl: or maybe I'm just too stupid to post thumbnails.

Alien Sex Friend do you need the missing picture?

sorry, Marcel, but could you provide a better scan of this please( if you could of course)

scanned by BerlinRocks

^no not really it looks exactly like this when you see the magazine in real :rofl: I had to look twice but I couldn't scan it better

I don't get why beauty eds are being scanned but two main fashion eds still haven't been scanned....

When my scanner was working and I had UK Vogue/Elle/Harper's Bazaar I scanned every fashion ed first of all. And then I dealt with requests...
I just think it's a courtesy to all the tfs members, who unable to buy the issue, rely on others to scan the magazine.

I don't mean to rant but bad manners really annoy me...

Well I'm really sorry but I had a lot of work recently....
2 dissertations (20p. for each... one about an architecture and one about an exhibition...) + usual work of research and reading and learning...
So if anyone was ok for doing those for me in french... no problem i would scan... but i doubt...

I don't know if this was for me... but if I could scan those I would...

:huh::doh:

I don't get why beauty eds are being scanned but two main fashion eds still haven't been scanned....

When my scanner was working and I had UK Vogue/Elle/Harper's Bazaar I scanned every fashion ed first of all. And then I dealt with requests...
I just think it's a courtesy to all the tfs members, who unable to buy the issue, rely on others to scan the magazine.

I don't mean to rant but bad manners really annoy me...

Does the lack of scans justify your being rude? I'm sorry but scanning is not an obligation, and people who generally scan magazines have a life, that includes, most of the time, a job or studies. Just because Berlin Rocks and Diorette scan Vogue Paris in its entirety every month doesn't mean they have to do it, nor that they should do it within the week that follows the reception of the magazine.
Be thankful when you get scans, but don't be rude when you don't. I'm sure there are plenty of bookshops that carry Vogue Paris in London, if tFS is not fast enough for you :flower:

Yes, please Marcel and Berlin don't feel as if you're obligated to do anything with the scans. We appreciate any effort you make to get it to us :heart::flower::clap:!

^don't forget Diorette anyway is there still something unscanned?
oh and also thanks to Dieselmax

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like McDean's ed, styling is perfect. Thanks Marcel.

Thanks so much for all the effort Diorette et Marcel!!!:flower:

I :heart: Gantz...is she a new face?

And I like the McDean ed as well...Vanessa is beyond gorgeous:woot:

I came upon this pic on style.com. I thought it was funny so decided to post.
13m.jpg

^yeah I saw it also at style.com. I wonder what they're saying...?

has any UK subscribers got their copy yet? I haven't got mine and I am miffed!!

i would glady scan those editorials if I actually received the magazine!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

I love this cover. Compared to the drummed up controversy over miley cyrus, here we have a real woman, in her 30's (wow, just looked and can't believe she's 48!), looking amazing, being aggressively sexual, and her body isn't half plastic. I like the way her chest looks, it's not some weird fake looking implants, I think the fact that they are natural kind of makes it sexier....anyway, rah on Roitfeld for this cover. Love the colors as well :heart:

Here here! I couldn't agree more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->