Vogue Paris April 2007 : Lara Stone By Terry Richardson

Yes thankyou Faith! Lot of great eds in this issue, I love the styling of the couture editorial its very different and cool!

Have a dude this issue hace or no have suplemrnt with photos of Mario Testino, and this supllis about what?

I didn't receive any Testino supplement with the issue I bought today in the UK. Ah well, nice issue nonetheless.

OlgaKorbut said:
:cry:

But thanks for scanning, Faith. :flower: I'll reluctantly admit that it's a nice Jansson ed, regardless.
Mini has an ed in Vogue Hommes also naked also by Jansson( looks alike that Missy ed but there is car theme and only 2 pics)

Well, since I don't think anyone else will be scanning this...

Suvi Koponen (2nd editorial)
"Jump"
Ph. David Sims

Scanned by me

I think Suvi/Sims is such a dynamic duo of the moment :heart: She fulfills his movement-saturated photographic dreams!

Last edited by a moderator:
Faith Akiyama! Great scans! As usual!:wink: :flower:

Got my copy the other day and I was so......underwhelmed!:cry:
The only good thing about the issue was the cover!:innocent:

I absolutely adore this issue! Another good Vogue Paris. The Racquel & Caroline ed is stunning, I love the styling. Both the Suvi eds are great. Mario Sorrenti worked his magic once again with the Iselin ed!

ps does anyone have any idea who the girl is in the Dior jewelry ed by Sorrenti?

Hey Faith, great scans as usual, I know that you and Paris are working on scanning the entire thing, but I have small request. Is there anyway that we could get scans of the first part of Suvi's Haute editorial. The images from Women/Supreme are really small, and I would love to have an HQ of those first few as well! Thanks kiddo!

^Sure thing (There isn't really much else to scan, so requests are all that's left) ^_^ They're actually not the first "half," per se, but random selections :D

Scanned by me

Yes yes, well Women/Supreme's selections that weren't scanned because they already existed I guess. I had no idea what to call them other than the first half? Thanks a bunch dear, karma if I can give it of course :wink:

I'm so disappointed that Lara doeasn't have an ed in it (didn't know this before as I didn't check this thread)
but Suvi's eds are so AMAZING, especially the second ed! :heart: :buzz:

I can't stand Lara Stone, but I don't see how I can pass up this issue. :heart: Suvi!

polka_dot said:
I can't stand Lara Stone, but I don't see how I can pass up this issue. :heart: Suvi!

^_^ my thoughts exactly. :lol:
i'm happy lara stone doesn't have an editorial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->