Gigi Hadid

Ovarian Cancer Research Fund‘s Memorial Day Weekend Dinner And Cocktail Party Benefit held at Georgica Restaurant on Sunday (May 25) in Wainscott, New York.

justjared.com

Gigi Hadid poses with models at the Ralph Lauren Fall 14 Children's Fashion Show in Support of Literacy at New York Public Library on May 19, 2014 in New York City.

zimbio.com

Cody Simpson was spotted with his ex-girlfriend Gigi Hadid in New York

dailymail.co.uk

"The Fault In Our Stars" premiere at Ziegfeld Theater on June 2, 2014 in New York City.

zimbio.com

Gigi Hadidsteps out looking super pretty as she heads to celebrate her cover of The Daily Summer magazine on Wednesday (June 4) in New York City.

The 19-year-old model was joined by her mom, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Yolanda Foster.

justjared.com

very stunning the 2 guys in that paparazzi shot reaction is too funny.

I really don't understand what there is to her, at all. Everything about her screams Fergie-Ferg to me.

Photographed by Adrian Nina.

adriannina.tumblr.com

This was posted in a cropped version, but not the full shot.

pretty girl, great bod. unfortunately -- if you look at her editorial work, she only has one expression. eyebrows raised, lips slightly parted, "what? me?" like she's coquettishly playing with an accuser. it's fine for one kind of story - but not for every. single. shot. ever. taken. of. her.

but she definitely has potential!

Happycanadian, you always take the words from right out of my mouth. Excellently stated. Yes, she's pretty and I too see potential, but she needs to practice a lot more!

Tom Ford's new fragrance Velvet Orchid. Photographed by Mario Sorrenti.

fashiongonerogue.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->