Giles Deacon S/S 11 London

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
x22c14a42.jpg

twitter/CathyHoryn

I'm a sucker for him and soft pink. Welcome back to London, Mr Deacon!

Well this seems to be typical Giles. Mostly conservative boringness, a little tacky and a little crazy. Sometimes he wins and sometimes he fails. This tends to be a fail. But I guess it's based on the fact, that I hate pink (!)

Further I dislike the combination of prints.

Let's wait for more.

So glad to see Giles back in London, where he belongs. This is undoubtedly the highlight of LFW and I love what I'm seeing so far.

the first photo of post #3, is she stripping or is the dress falling off and shes pulling it back up?

It looks so tacky:shock: the whole collection seems to be all over the place .

As I predicted, it looks a mess so far, but maybe it will turn better ? It's hopeful.

I hear the casting was insane! the venue looks interesting, but as much as I love Giles the collection... is looking a little incoherent at the moment.

I always dont know y everyone love Giles...I never have any feeling for his clothes. Always kinda messy.

I hear the casting was insane! the venue looks interesting, but as much as I love Giles the collection... is looking a little incoherent at the moment.

Maybe he should have spent more time on his collection than his casting.:innocent:There are some individual pieces that look ok , but like i said in a previous post of mine , its all over the place:doh:

Oh it really does look incredibly tacky... his last two seasons were such a hit as far as I am concerned, so this bums me out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->