Gillian Zinser

CBS, The CW And Showtime TCA Party held at The Pagoda - 3 August 2011

source: gillian-zinser.net

Her hair is gorgeous, love love love it and her whole personality and hippie-like style!!

^ completely agree with you 'lifeistiffanyblu'. She can definitely work the outfit :smile:

2011 Hurley Walk The Walk National Championship At The U.S. Open Of Surfing - 4 August 2011

source: gillian-zinser.net

too hipster for me, but if she likes it...
isn't vegan though? why would she use animal skulls and antlers as decorations or accessory-holders?! i find that quite tasteless and disgusting tbh

Did you read somewhere? :smile: just asking, I think I tried googling it once but I don't remember what I found. I know her character on 90210 is vegetarian (or vegan?) but I'm not sure she is in real life...

She's totally hippie girl. I like her outfits. It's not my style, but she looks great.

Gillian Zinser shows off her legs in the tiniest pair of Daisy Duke - 4 August 2011

GillianZinser.net

i love her. everything she does. except when she wears velvet :P

CW launch party presented by Bing at Warner Bros. Studios on September 10

zimbio

a few photoshoots she did before

more at the source: gillian-zinser.net
she is beautiful :heart:

Oliver Stone directs “90210″ star Gillian Zinser during a beach scene for his upcoming film, “Savages”. The toned beauty is seen wearing cutoff denim shorts with a bikini top and walking by herself along the sand.

gillian-zinser.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->