Giorgio Armani F/W 2021.22 : Liu Wen & Zhao Lei by Leslie Zhang

Armani gets it. This is classic and luxurious. Not Earth-shattering by any means, but simple and effective. I can't complain.

This might just be my favourite campaign of the season. So good.

These images are gorgeous. Hate the outfit Zhao Lei is wearing but he still rocks it.
Did she... get something done? She looks different. I almost didn't recognize her. Could just be the retouching.

These images are gorgeous. Hate the outfit Zhao Lei is wearing but he still rocks it.
Did she... get something done? She looks different. I almost didn't recognize her. Could just be the retouching.
I think the difference may be the photoshop or the make-up. leslie zhang took the different look of each models. That's maybe why Liu looks different.

Some white girl in opening look of the show in Vogue Russia september issue

The two shots effectively ruining an otherwise beautiful campaign...

Vogue Russia Digital Edition

Elle Japan Digital Edition

Why couldn't this have only featured Liu Wen? She's a big enough name to be the OG. The other woman just ruined a perfectly good campaign.

Weird. Cause according to their IG, Lesile Zhang only shot Hu Ge、Liu Wen and Zhao Lei for the global campaign. And the other girl was obviously not shot by Leslie Zhang, they just use the same background.

What a beautiful pair. Look like movie stars, love it. I don't know who is he, but he is so hot. And Liu has the same talent as Raquel, she's a classic at this point. Wonderful model. Wish she made more covers for the big four when they were good.

GQ Style Russia Digital Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kate2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->