Giorgio Armani F/W 11.12 : Sasha Pivovarova & Diego Fra by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

oh man so gorgeous...Sasha for Armani is always lovely

Sasha looks fierce as always, yet refined. I guess it's gonna be a great set of pics.

Always to see Sasha, she always manages to get a major campaign each season.
Btw, this thread (with menswear shot) was started month ago, so I think they should be merged. Here's the link.

This is the kinda of ad I would stop in the street to look at. It's extremely attractive and seriously expensive. Sasha looks like a total rich b*tch snob, just the way I like it :lol:

Oh. My. F`in. Gosh. I can`t take my eyes off of it! This is just pure perfection. Photoshopped indeed but it`s still beautiful! Imagine if Sasha was looking at the camera straight! Killer!

Other than the first shot, those are underwhelming. I was expecting more when I saw the first image.

The new shots aren't as powerful as the first shot but I still love them.:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I love Sasha, GA ads are always incredible, and I'm very happy! I love the styling. Great ads.

:lol: the infamous Sasha handbag pose

i actually love all of the shots excluding the last one... they are all giving different sides of Sasha

I like this campaign, I think Mert&Marcus' photography works best in white backgrounds.

I like this campaign overall, but the first shot is the best. So elegant and sophisticated.

If there's one brand to which Mert & Marcus seem to be fundamental lately, it's Armani. Add Sasha to this combination and failure is basically impossible. I love this, love the bleached hair and eyebrows, she looks fantastic.

Oh wow :shock: I actually don't like the first shot, it seems a bit too much for me, but the new ones are absolutely stunning. They are a perfect mix of elegance & fierceness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brilliantmix
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->