Giorgio Armani F/W 11.12 : Sasha Pivovarova & Diego Fra by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Other than the first shot, those are underwhelming. I was expecting more when I saw the first image.

Agree, although I still think she doesn't look very much like her self in the first shot, it was still powerfull and excellent. The others are a bit boring compare to the first, although she does look like herself. Expected more, little dissapointed, but hey it's still sasha, so even that alone makes me happy.

Sasha's shots are beautiful, she is pretty perfect in everyway. but the menswear shots are awful, the male model looks weird, ugly and andry...not sexy at all. what a disappointment.. awful male model as well... his eyes, eyebrows and nose, he just looks awful. And I am being kind.

She can do no wrong. She's literaly killing it and so effotlessly!!!

she looks cadaveric here :ninja: awful. Really boring campaign.

Compared to how it was presented on the runway, Sasha's images have elevated this collection significantly.

^That video is Superb. Wow! Its oozes Luxury and Refinement, Diego is great, Sasha is beyond, it is really excellent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brilliantmix
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->