Giorgio Armani F/W 2022.23 : Irina Shayk by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Irina never struck me as an Armani girl.
The second campaign confirms that.

thats why I unfollowed Diet Prada. I also knew nothing about the salad and dont know if she would want to publicly state her support for Putin and his forces if she were his supporter especially since she lives in the West and gets her source of income from there.

Irina Shayk Responds to Outrage for Allegedly Using Russian War Symbol
Same here, these people just want drama. I don't see how what she said meant her support of the Russian genocide of Ukraine, I am sure she just didn't think twice and just mindlessly added these zzz, if you follow her, she has always been doing it, doing d instead of the, and other weird spelling, I also am not sure she is aware of the degree of z and v symbolism, like I personally don't know how bad it really is, I do see a lot on social media, and it's kind of scary... Anyway I also do not see her as the Armani girl, and I do prefer Daga shots.

On Instagram, Giorgio Armani have a history of differentiating between photographs which simply showcase the collection and official advertising campaigns. Those photos by Bruno & Nico Van Mossevelde state on IG the word "collection" as opposed to "campaign", so I'm doubting Irina's has been scrapped and will just be unveiled officially... at a later date.

Very classy and sophisticated imagery, but much prefer the sleekness and intense drama of Irina by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott! I will never forget M&M's glorious black and white Giorgio Armani campaigns with Agyness Deyn!

Very classy and sophisticated imagery, but much prefer the sleekness and intense drama of Irina by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott! I will never not forget M&M's glorious black and white Giorgio Armani campaigns with Agyness Deyn!

that ad campaign was gorgeous!

I'm still not convinced the Irina Shayk campaign has been scrapped, because that teal blazer didn't feature in the Fall 2022 runway show during MFW. Unless, of course, the collection has been amended for stores which I'm sure is not uncommon. Perhaps it's an accessories campaign?

Why on earth would the Irina Shayk ad be pulled if Giorgio Armani the brand has not pulled out the Russian market yet?

Nobody who's been following the war would have missed the "z" significance since the start of the full scale invasion in 2022, especially not someone Russian. And her "apology" was weak as f*ck. It wasn't even an apology, despite knowing full well the Russian terrorists have caused unspeakable horrors under the "z" banner.
Why should somebody apologize because some idiots decided to take something out of a salad post that wasn't there. This is so stupid.

Same here, these people just want drama. I don't see how what she said meant her support of the Russian genocide of Ukraine, I am sure she just didn't think twice and just mindlessly added these zzz, if you follow her, she has always been doing it, doing d instead of the, and other weird spelling, I also am not sure she is aware of the degree of z and v symbolism, like I personally don't know how bad it really is, I do see a lot on social media, and it's kind of scary... Anyway I also do not see her as the Armani girl, and I do prefer Daga shots.
The Z symbol originates from what the Russian's would put on their vehicles to identify the front. Z stood for Zapat which means West, so this was for Russian forces that were attacking from Donbas. Russian propaganda turned into a symbol of pro-Russian "resistance" after they got their hides skinned by the Ukrainians.

Vogue Australia Digital Edition

Vogue Italia Digital Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d1rtb4g
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->