Giorgio Armani Privé Haute Couture F/W 2024.25 Paris

It's definitely not his best collection, but it certainly has its highlights and, as always, it's chic!

I just hope that in the next collection in September they use models that are icons, to celebrate his 90th birthday. Bring back Nadja...

It's definitely not his best collection, but it certainly has its highlights and, as always, it's chic!

I just hope that in the next collection in September they use models that are icons, to celebrate his 90th birthday. Bring back Nadja...

To me the only thing that's ever missing is star power casting. I would love to see a casting that lives up to Armani's legacy!

Again, a Giorgio Armani Privé collection takes my breath away! This has truly lifted me up, what a sight for sore eyes. A flawless collection from start to finish, love the monochromatic colour palette, the embellishments, that liquid-like fabric Armani uses so well... I am in couture heaven! :heart:

Sophisticated yet not heavy or stuffy or even dated. He always sticks to his aesthetic yet changes it up just enough for the loyal Armani client to covet something from every collection and yet fresh enough for the new Armani client to want it. His mastery with balance, colour and texture is incomparable.

I can't even link my favorite pieces cause there is so much beauty here. All the black dresses, the last embellished transparent dresses are all stunning.

I was prepared to be bored, but this collection does have a fresh take on it. With Michelle Yeoh having worn him for her major award season (before being snatched up by Balenciaga) feel like it generated some revitalization. Many great looks.

And regardless, the fact that Giorgio is still design is so admirable. The comparisons between he and Karl? Unnecessary and laughable. And Giorgio stepping even an inch away from his Armani empire to do Chanel- out. of. the. question!

Quite delectable! I keep on telling my friends that if I was a woman—moneyed at that, I’d wear Armani Privé often.

Armani proves that there’s space for earnest, well-made clothes in the couture calendar. It cannot be all showpieces and fantasies. These clothes are made to be worn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARNOLDSILVERBOLT
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->