Giorgio Armani S/S 10 Milan

It's nothing refreshing for me. I like the flats and 2 or 3 pieces but nothing else, unfortunately.

Um, nice colours? Few nice dresses. Styling is cute.

This is just way too 1980s for me, and I don't like the colors and the houndstooth blazers. I agree, a lot of it does look tacky. A few if the dresses I like though, and it's always nice to see Snejana and Michaela :smile:

I came in here prepared to hate him
but actually i Have to give him credit for this
AT LEAST he changed something!
I think he tried to inject some newness with this collection
but i seems so bad executed it hurts
like bad prom dresses from the 80's right?¿

It is tacky, very:sick:

I think the last few dresses were cute and the two first looks, but apart of that, (and Contradicting me) I was seeing the collection and I think any of the looks are pretty different for last collections, I know there's a Giorgio Armani signature, but I thinks this collection is pretty new and is a good work For Giorgio (Independent if the dresses are cute or not, but at the same time, is not my favourite collection).

For Armani this sure looks primitive. It looks like he's gone back in time when he had a really low budget. The clothes are all super simple (and not the good simple that Armani always delivers). The whole collection looks very commercial with no craftsmanship whatsoever.

But I DO love his use of flat shoes, it's such a modest touch.

theres something off about the colors that ruin the entire thing for me, actual fabric or lighting? hate the hair and the clothing itself looks so cheap. i usually dont love armani collection but this looks way too forever 21 for giorgio armani (name line..wtf?!).

i came back to take a look at this thread, to see if there were some new images i hadn't seen. i kept looking for it in my CP...
then i realized it wasnt Emporio Armani what i had seen this morning!! seriously, if i thought this was bad, realizing this is actually the main line makes it even worse!!
for years i have complained how he puts ugly hats on all the shows and how his palette of grey and soft purples and black and beige never changes...
well, now i regret complaining! stick to what you do best i would now tell him!

I never like Armani that much but this time he did surprise me. The dresses and the shape is lovely, what i mostly like is the mix of colors.

a couple of OK dresses but overall i am just extremely underwhelmed.
that blue garment with the giant blue plastic belt around it makes me die a little inside

throw stones at me but..italy's never gonna be the same..:ninja::ninja::ninja:
what went wrong?:ninja::ninja::ninja:

some pieces look great,but armani still armani,i dun think he will 'wow' me.

i dont like it... :|

The clothes look very young, which to me is a good thing. Armani will never deviate from his Dynasty-esque, style, but this to me is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"