"Glee" Star Cory Monteith Dies At Age 31

@~PinkCouture~@

Reaction score
So sad!!!:cry:

Glee star Cory Monteith found dead in hotel in Canada

(CNN) -- Cory Monteith, who played heart throb Finn Hudson in the Fox hit "Glee," was found dead in a Vancouver hotel room Saturday, Vancouver police said. He was 31.

Police said the cause of death was not immediately apparent, but they ruled out foul play. Medical examiners will conduct an autopsy on Monday. Monteith's body was discovered Saturday noon by staff members at the Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel after he missed his checkout time, acting Chief Constable Doug LePard told reporters.

He had checked into his room July 6. The actor apparently had several people over to his room at one point Friday night, but LePard said Monteith was seen on hotel surveillance video returning to his room in the early morning hours by himself.

One of his castmates on "Glee," Mark Salling, tweeted a simple "no" after police held their news conference.

"We are in shock and mourning this tragic loss," his publicist, Melissa Kates, said in an e-mail.

**EDITED OUT**

Monteith had been on the musical comedy show since it began in 2009. In 2011, he won a Teen Choice award for top actor in a comedy. The show's cast won a Screen Actors Guild award for an ensemble in a comedy the prior year.

cnn.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Just heard this from news. It's really horrible. I didn't watch the latest season of Glee but prior that I was a big fan. RIP Cory!:cry:

Just woke up to this news. This is terrible, I'm shocked. Poor Lea, they were going to get married.

^ Same here, i am shocked, and sad to hear this, so young, may he RIP.

I read this news a few minutes ago and i was shocked to read it :cry:.
May he rest in peace.

I've seen every episode of Glee and he was great in it. Very sad for someone so young and talented, RIP.

I started watching glee just this year and watched every single episode. This is so sad.. I hope they don't write him off the next season and have something in his honor, like a special episode. Poor Lea Michele.. I seriously cannot believe this

this is so tragic. I just saw him on masterchef and now this. rip

Incredibly sad news this mornng. R.I.P.

So sad. Such a young and sweet dude. You never can know how bad is somebody behind the fame and the smiles. So sad. RIP.

I am still in disbelief. My heart goes out to his family and friends, I can't even imagine what they're going through now. May your soul find peace, Cory.

It's always sad to see someone die this young and this troubled. RIP.

This is absolutely devastating!! I'm so, so sad, and I cannot imagine what Lea is going through, they were so in love... Oh Jesus :cry:

I'm still hoping someone will come clean that this is only a really sick prank and that he is okay :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PeterJFrancoIII
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->