Go-go Boots!

meowmix said:
omg purple, love the boots! very cute... the buttons kinda remind me of victorian boots
Thanks, I was thinking a bit of Edwardian initially. B)

purplelucrezia said:
:lol: Interesting way of putting it... I've still got to find an outfit to go with them, but I do like the boots themselves. Thanks for the suggestion too, I'll have to try taking a look. I mostly stick to the area to the left (I have no sense of direction!), but I may have to learn to branch off slightly now. :wink:
I thought of that image bc the buttons on the pink material reminds me of a coat that Jackie O wore, but the shape of the boots are totally mod.

I love Queen West-West. A lot of the smaller local designers have set up shop west of Palmerston Ave., plus they have many vintage stores and cafes/diners. It's not that far of a walk from Bathurst, but the vibe is very different from the main drag on Queen W. where chain stores such as the Gap and Aritzia have taken over- tho I still shop there.

Fawn said:
I thought of that image bc the buttons on the pink material reminds me of a coat that Jackie O wore, but the shape of the boots are totally mod.

I love Queen West-West. A lot of the smaller local designers have set up shop west of Palmerston Ave., plus they have many vintage stores and cafes/diners. It's not that far of a walk from Bathurst, but the vibe is very different from the main drag on Queen W. where chain stores such as the Gap and Aritzia have taken over- tho I still shop there.
Getting off-topic here, but anyhow... :innocent:
Yup, I have got to start visiting that other segment. I do love the "regular" area too, but after a while a lot of the merchandise actually begins to get familiar to me. Also, the only real vintage area that I shop at is Kensington, which hasn't been all that impressive of late. I have seriously got to start making a transition.

i really have to do an all out mod style outfit one day, boots and all, even though my city isn't very forgiving. -_- i like the 60s, the babydoll styles and all the wierd poses

Eyecatching shoes purple :heart: !

I remembered seeing some go go looking boots on reese witherspoon in Legally Blonde..and checking out reel-style.com I found this picture : voila!..Jimmy Choo go go boots

Erzébeth II said:
i really have to do an all out mod style outfit one day, boots and all, even though my city isn't very forgiving. -_- i like the 60s, the babydoll styles and all the wierd poses
:woot: You should, and post pictures! Thanks for the ideas everyone.

Here are my go go's.. My bf got them for me for Christmas, they are Campers and I LOVE THEM!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->