Go-go Boots!

I'm not sure about the security of ordering off ebay, but I did find these, which I think are quite cute. Sadly, they aren't my size, but I thought I would share them anyway... :flower:

Attachments

• boots.jpg
    boots.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 6
These are adorable!

480901af.jpg

They're on faith.co.uk for only 20 pounds! (That's roughly 35-36 USD, and about 47 CAD). The shipping to North America costs 20 pounds, as well, though! :(

I have officially decided that British brands have the best shoes... B)

Attachments

• whitezippers.jpg
    whitezippers.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 5
Just to let you know dear if you still want to ship those to me and have me bring them over to Canada for you thats fine (don't know if I have room in my luggage! eek!) Anyway, just to save on shipping and all that jazz.

Originally posted by mehg@Jan 15th, 2004 - 7:13 pm
Just to let you know dear if you still want to ship those to me and have me bring them over to Canada for you thats fine (don't know if I have room in my luggage! eek!) Anyway, just to save on shipping and all that jazz.
You really do save a bundle when you do it that way. I speak from experience. :wink:

Thanks for the offer mehg, it's much appreciated. I think my uncle might actually be stopping off in London soon so I'll ask him. :P :flower:

I saw these pair on stevemadden.com i'm not sure if there the kind ur looking for, but i thought they looked cute. :wink:

Attachments

• PRISSY107.jpg
    PRISSY107.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 1
As originally posted by TheSweetest. I still haven't found myself that perfect pair. :(

Attachments

• go_go.jpg
    go_go.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 15
Not exactly, go-go boots, but these are as close as I'll likely get for a while. I just bought them today and I'm quite happy... :woot:

Attachments

• boots.jpg
    boots.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 2,047
Oooh, they're adorable- very mod! Where did you get them from?

Have you ever been to Heel Boy- 682 Queen St.? My friends always find the coolest shoes there.

Fawn said:
Oooh, they're adorable- very mod! Where did you get them from?

Have you ever been to Heel Boy- 682 Queen St.? My friends always find the coolest shoes there.
Aww, thanks, I'm really happy with them! I actually bought them from the very same shop that I got my favourite red sneakers from ages ago at. It's a smaller Chinese place, just along the way to Queen St.
I'm not sure that I've been there yet, what's it beside?

I've forgotten exactly which stores it's beside. But it's nestled amongst those smaller boutiques on 682 Queen St. West; west of Bathurst Ave. and intersects at Euclid Ave. Their number is 362-4335.

I think your boots are like something that Jackie O would have worn if she moonlighted as a go-go dancer.

Fawn said:
I've forgotten exactly which stores it's beside. But it's nestled amongst those smaller boutiques on 682 Queen St. West; west of Bathurst Ave. and intersects at Euclid Ave. Their number is 362-4335.

I think your boots are like something that Jackie O would have worn if she moonlighted as a go-go dancer.
:lol: Interesting way of putting it... I've still got to find an outfit to go with them, but I do like the boots themselves. Thanks for the suggestion too, I'll have to try taking a look. I mostly stick to the area to the left (I have no sense of direction!), but I may have to learn to branch off slightly now. :wink:

omg purple, love the boots! very cute... the buttons kinda remind me of victorian boots

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->