Good Camisoles/tanks Wanted

HBoogie

Procrastinator.
Reaction score
I'm in the process of building a professional wardrobe and I've realized that most of the blouses I've purchased need a little something underneath. I could probably just wear a tank on top of a bra and then the blouse on top of that, but I'd prefer to find a tank or camisole with a built-in bra so I don't have so many straps to deal with. I don't necessarily need something with underwire--although that's a plus--but a lining (no heavy padding!) is necessary to prevent nipples poking through (which just isn't professional, IMO). In short, I'm asking for recommedations, as all I ever seem to see are plain ol' tank tops, tank tops with shelf bras with absolutely no lining, or tanks with built-in bras that are so rigid and heavily padded that they look filled up even when they're just hanging on the rack. What I'm looking for has to exist, right?

***Edited to add: they must be smooth/seamless. Nothing lacy or textured.

gap body-they have a great selection... :flower:

on second thought...why not just wear a smooth nude bra...that usually works great>>> :heart:

Originally posted by softgrey@Mar 18th, 2004 - 12:47 pm
on second thought...why not just wear a smooth nude bra...that usually works great>>> :heart:
I want a little more coverage (i.e., my entire torso) for underneath semi-sheer tops. :wink:

I'll be sure to look at the GapBody selections next time I'm in there. I usually never bother looking in that section.

James Perse tank tops are soo comfortable, maybe the best you can ever try, IMO... I have a zillion of them, and they are super durable B)

Gap body tanks rocks! I have them in all colours, and they are super inexpensive...

also victoria secret camisoles... they are really comfortable..

i have a lot of express ones too... but those aren't nearly as comfortable but provide a little bit thicker layer

I dont even know if you have this store... but i always stock up on cami's at Kohls... they were like 2 for ten bucks.. how can I not take a deal like that?

They're good tanks too... i've had a few for a while, and I wear them when I'm having one of those "too lazy to wear a bra days' :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mooncholly
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->