What to wear under transparent / see through clothes

Nymphea undershirts and tanks for men usually come in white/black/grey. Never seen nude.

I'm probably going to get some simple white tanks for layering. I also have some thin white t-shirts that might work. I like the crispness of all white, I don't want any see-through action to disturb the image. ^_^

For me... (maybe because I'm 21 ) I'm totally chill with being able to see my underwear under slightly sheer clothes... in fact isn't that what Agent Provocateur and Lonely bras are for? For sheer bottoms I like a pair of Spanx, either nude slip skirt under white/pale colours or black high waisted ones under darker colours/lace. If I ever do *really* feel like I need more coverage - Uniqlo airism bra tanks are AMAZING in summer.

I had to buy some white shirts for work, and my employee (who has to pay, thank you legislation) told me to get the cheapest ones. So he will just have to live with that everyone can see my black lacy bra through my shirt-_- I am 23 btw, and totally fine with this myself.

My bra actually sparked some conversation about bra sizing and fit with my female coworkers, because I have a bra that actually fits, and I could show them how it was supposed to fit with my shirt on:innocent: Sheerness has some functionality:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peppermilk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->