Good Conditioner For Colour-treated Hair?

Originally posted by Esmé@Aug 16 2004, 12:08 AM
Doesnt putting olive oil in your hair make it greasy? It sounds like something id like to try...
[snapback]333381[/snapback]​

No, you ust have to wash it out well. Shampoo you hair not less that twice!

Keeping Haircolor From Fading

How do you keep highlights from getting brassy, and base color (my is lifted from a medium brown, to a goldish blonde) from fading between color/highlights?

I don't color my hair with ammonia, but a girl friend of mine swears by L'oreal Color Vive...she said it keeps her color from fading.

There is a product out there, I THINK by Loreal, if not one of the other popular hair brands,that they sell at drugstores. It is a clear gloss that you put on like regular color, but it lifts out the brassiness. You can do this at a hair salonn too, but I am sure it works at home if you do it.

kerastace is my new addiction, the BAIN SATIN line .. available only in salons and a bit $$$ but its worth it , works best if you use shampoo and hair mask

I don't like the Fructis shampoos but the colour protect masque is really great....makes your colour ZING!

MayaPapaya9 said:
Sebastian Laminates has this deep conditioning mask that does wonders for my color-treated, uber-damaged hair. My hairstylist recommended it to me, it's not to expensive like $10-15. SO worth it it turns my hair from fried to silk, which is no small task.

OOO maya...do you buy it at a salon? also is your hair thick? I'm looking for a really good conditioner...

I'm not sure about other people but then when i tried Frederick Fekai hair mask..i forgot the name..but it's yellow colored...there wasn't anything great about it...it kind of made my hair frizzy too..dissapointing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->