GOSSIP:Donatella In Rehab

stylegurrl

Reaction score
DONATELLA IN REHAB

DONATELLA VERSACE is in rehab for cocaine addiction. The Italian designer, whose considerable weight loss has been the subject of tabloid tittle tattle for some months, has checked into a drug treatment centre at an undisclosed location, according to PAGESIX.COM. "The family views this as a private matter," a company spokesman said. "We hope the press will respect this as such." While friends say Donatella has been battling an addiction for some years, the company denies that it was behind its decision not to present a spring/summer 2004 couture collection earlier this month. "The money allocated for couture was put into marketing and advertising for the ready-to-wear and accessory lines," he said. (July 28 2004, AM)

...well, here goes... drugged out glam pack stinking of coke, so very unstylish

Originally posted by Lena@Jul 28 2004, 10:58 AM
...well, here goes... drugged out glam pack stinking of coke, so very unstylish
[snapback]317056[/snapback]​

well put Lena - is she not old enough to know better...its pathetic

Originally posted by helena@Jul 28 2004, 08:05 AM
well put Lena - is she not old enough to know better...its pathetic
[snapback]317058[/snapback]​

true :(

and her daughter's eating disorder :cry:

a *lot* of ppl in fashion suffer from an addiction/disorder, and when it is an addiction its mainly to coke-i guess its so hard to keep on the wagon when everyone around you is doing it. somehow donatella versace doing it never crossed my mind, maybe cos she has kids.

Originally posted by mikeijames@Jul 28 2004, 04:11 PM
is anyone really surprised?
[snapback]317060[/snapback]​

well, i am, Donatella doesnt seem like the person who could develop a coke problem serious enough to sent her in rehab.. its also very bad publicity for Versace

I think this is a shame and I was saddened to read the news this morning. :( I wish her the best and hope she can beat this disease.

i'm not surprised that she does coke...i'm more surprised that she would admit that it's a problem and actually go into rehab... i've seen so much of it lately that i was beginning to think that i was the only one NOT doing it...

crazy fashion people...

Originally posted by softgrey@Jul 28 2004, 01:38 PM
i'm not surprised that she does coke...i'm more surprised that she would admit that it's a problem and actually go into rehab... i've seen so much of it lately that i was beginning to think that i was the only one NOT doing it...

crazy fashion people...
[snapback]317129[/snapback]​

OMG :o Is the problem really that widespread?? I can't believe that these people actually think drugs can do them any good. :(

Originally posted by softgrey@Jul 28 2004, 07:38 PM
... i've seen so much of it lately that i was beginning to think that i was the only one NOT doing it...

[snapback]317129[/snapback]​

you and me too softie :wink:

Thats pretty sad, but not surprising. I hope her recovery is permanent :wink: .

Originally posted by Lena@Jul 28 2004, 01:50 PM
[snapback]317142[/snapback]​

It is quite popular amongst the party crowd in Montreal. I also noticed a lot of the party/polo upper crust crowd using it in the UK.

I walked into a bathroom of an event in london about a year ago and saw a pretty well known socialite snorting as if it were her last day on earth. She kept offering it to other people saying that it kept her thin; needless to say they saw how it made her act nuts and they turned the pffer down.

I think she just felt like an idiot being the only one around her snorting it.

I would never touch the stuff, the people that I see using it are so stupid and they can barely keep up a decent conversation. I'd rather be smart than be high. :rolleyes:

doesnt suprise me

everyone told me about donatella's coke addiction.

not surprised at all.

its popular here too, and in my old town as well. Its like a resurrgence from the 80's extravagence era. You know... we are becoming more and more like the yuppie times then. all the logos, expensive clothes, talk of $$... coke. ect. you know. interesting.

Lol oanadobre you crack me up!! :lol:
I was actually laughing quite loud when I read Donatella in rehab....bad, bad me :blush:

Originally posted by Lena@Jul 28 2004, 11:50 AM
[snapback]317142[/snapback]​

same here :rolleyes: EVERBODY. even my neighbor just went to rehab :wacko:

well.... thats life i guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back