Gossip Girl (TV Series)

^ I don't know, the way it came out I thought she might be covering for Blair... :unsure:

oh no, I was hoping Blair wouldn't be pregnant! :( so who's gonna be the father? Both Chuck and Louis could be, couldn't they?

^ I would bet it's Chuck, but it is definitely time for the time honored Soap Opera 'trips-and-falls-down-a-flight-of-stairs-and-loses-the-baby' routine... :rolleyes:

Ugh- more bad news....:cry:

As much as we’d like to believe that Gossip Girl will be on the air longer than All My Children (RIP), we know in our heart of hearts that the curtains are slowly, surely, and definitely drawing to a close.

How do we know? Well, this pregnancy business for one. If When Blair (Leighton Meester) has the baby, can you honestly see her ensconcing herself in a pedestrian life of changing diapers? Highly doubtful. But fine, she could easily just pass the baby off to Dorota — who will already have two of her own, so what’s one more?

What really has our wheels turning, though, is the fact that
Leighton bought a $1.5 million dollar pad in the Valley (Blair would be ashamed). Yep, Gossip Girl’s classiest Upper East Sider just purchased a modest four-bedroom home in Encino, Calif. We know that Lay visits L.A. pretty frequently to perform — but that doesn’t warrant her establishing residency out there, does it?

Our best guess: Leighton knows something we don’t. And she’s preparing to transition to film roles. Whatever the case, one thing’s for sure: Gossip Girl would have a field day with this one!

WetPaint

What's his name filming with an actress named Marina Squerciati, who I see from my extensive research (45 seconds) has a long theater background (and nice legs...:brows:)- I guess we will see down the road where she fits into the story... :unsure:

pennbadgleyfilmgossipgi.jpg

JustJared.com

I'd always assumed that GG would come to an end soon, actors get older, and I can't imagine what it would be like to watch Blair rear a child. I don't think that would be very interesting really.

I think it's hightime the show ended...5 seasons is definitely enough...tbh I would have canceled the series after the 2nd season because that's about when it lost all its interest

loved episode 1 the clothes were awesome, i think it still has a season or 2 to go at least the main characters still seem into it plus the Blair wedding/ pregnancy countdown is gonna have people watchin

I HATE THE NEW SEASON!
atleast so far.
gahhh. I MISS SEASON ONE - even season two wasnt half bad.
and im HOOKED so I cant quit.

I need GG rehab.

I feel ya. I'm about to go turn on the TV, just to make sure I don't miss the opener.

i stopped watching GG in the middle of the 4th season... i think when Dan kissed Blair aparentely? (or they didnt kiss?) and it came like a 2 month with no episodes.
i went like who are you kidding with? the show is not even as good as the first 2 seasons i'm not going to wait for it...
but i was wondering, maybe i should catch up... is it good enough to do it? or should i just let it go? :unsure:

^ yeh me too - last night my sister was rewatching season 1 and I miss that!
it was dark gritty drama with an excellent soundtrack.
blairs dressing then was so much better.

i think the only character development i have liked is chucks, ut his A-hole stuff was funny too!

Episode Stills > Season 5 > 5.04 - Memoirs Of An Invisible Dan

youknowyouloveme

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EthanY
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->