GQ January 2009 : Jennifer Aniston

Faith Akiyama

Staff member
Reaction score
19lzk.jpg

Let the rumors about Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer be put to rest – by Aniston herself.

"I am not having his baby. And I have not popped the question," the actress, 39, tells January's GQ (on stands Dec. 23) in a sassy interview in which she also pokes fun at her recent swipe at Angelina Jolie.

"The funny thing is, people don't realize we all go away to The Hamptons on the weekends," jokes Aniston. "That'd be hysterical: I've got Zahara on my hip, and Knox..."

As for her feelings about Mayer, 31, she says, "Honestly, did not know much about him before I met him. I'd heard ... you know, uh 'Your Body' – that song. But what I can say is that I had no idea what an extraordinary musician he is. And it's just great to sit and be witness t that. It's kind of like, Whoa!"

Aniston's currently working on a film called Pumas, which she calls "sort of a female Wedding Crashers" about two "aspiring cougars."

"It is so a comment on the sexual double standard, and what's been ironic is how hard it's been to get this movie made," she says. "Studios want it, but they are afraid of Middle America. They'd want to change it; they're saying, 'Oh, you can't do that, people just can't imagine you..."

It's part of what she sees as a disturbing problem in Hollywood.

"Look, I think all women on some level just want to rage against the machine," she says. "There are too many movies out there that don't empower women, movies in which their only way of being happy is finding a man. And you know, that's not my favorite theme."

People.com

Re: Cover
erfno2.gif

Livejournal

OMg ... what is that boy wearing, lol... I have never seen a guy wear boots with jeans before ... lol Interesting

Well, that's an awkward "must cover my breasts" pose. Also, is it me, or facially does she look like a young Martha Stewart in that shot?

Her body is hot and she has great eyes, but her face has to be photographed at a certain angle to be pretty. LMAO at the jonas picture

I'll wait until I see a bigger scan (or in print) from what I can see...they messed up her face a bit. Also, seeing Aniston in the nude on a men's mag makes me uncomfortable for some reason :unsure:.

what does she have to say now?
yes, we know you're dating john mayer, yes, we know you hate angelina, yes, we know vogue "went there," but you let them...now go away...

i dont get it ...

first vogue then ET weekly now GQ ..

cant she shut it .... i used to like her .. now its kinda like to seeing my little sis ranting over not getting enough attention ...

for a sec i thought it was aniston or some female celebs

NOT KEVIN !

she doesn't even look like herself...I am so sick of her, she's everywhere, what is she even promoting her divorce to Brad Pitt still?

Gosh dangit! -_-

Why doesn't she go live inside John Mayer's guitar or something??

I'd say the Jonas GIF!
Aniston is not worth the chuckles! :lol:

I take it you are not going to watch Marley & Me? lol

I miss the Rachel days but the cover is just not working for me, she has an amazing bod though.

No I don't think I'm going to watch Marley & Me...I don't really know anyone who is.

No I don't think I'm going to watch Marley & Me...I don't really know anyone who is.

Don't you like the caption? "Is it just us or is Jennifer Aniston getting hotter?":innocent:

Im going to be nice and say yes:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yaseminnnn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->