Grand Theft Auto IV

Is this real? The image in the first post says GTA: Vice City, which is an OLD GTA game.

Would be so cool if he did that though, they always have hilarious (fake) radio shows :lol:

LOL I'm listening to it now! Karl is freakin' awesome... :buzz:
"Squeeze into the putty cat pants" (in a german accent)

Where do you go on the website to listen?

I just followed the link common posted, entered a date of birth, then just waited and then 'K109' station appeared and I could start playing that station.

I just followed the link common posted, entered a date of birth, then just waited and then 'K109' station appeared and I could start playing that station.

Oh I see! Thanks...:flower: :lol:

Oh no. People who sit on their butt playing video games are pathetic. How sad he chose to get involved with this, but he's kind of pathetic in his own way too.

Oh no. People who sit on their butt playing video games are pathetic. How sad he chose to get involved with this, but he's kind of pathetic in his own way too.

I'm so surprised to hear someone say that these days, maybe 10 years ago it would be common to hear. Video games are so mainstream now most people consider them just a normal form of entertainment. Karl chose one of the best games to associate himself with. Have you ever played a GTA game? :o

I'm so surprised to hear someone say that these days, maybe 10 years ago it would be common to hear. Video games are so mainstream now most people consider them just a normal form of entertainment. Karl chose one of the best games to associate himself with. Have you ever played a GTA game? :o
No I dont play video games. Seems tacky. I associate it with neighborhood children who were fat and waiting for their parents to come home with fast food and the early 90's.

A lot of models play video games backstage now! It's so funny to see with their playstations and gameboys...sometimes they have both going lol

perhaps that's what inspired Karl.

^^^ You sound like Karl now :lol:

^ luxxx you are right! Natasha Poly loves PSP, and Han Hyejin is always playing DS! ^ ^ Karl lives in a secluded world - models are probably his only link to what's new LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
No I dont play video games. Seems tacky. I associate it with neighborhood children who were fat and waiting for their parents to come home with fast food and the early 90's.

Wow are you for real? You'd be surprised how wide the market is for video games from 10 year olds on the Wii to 40-something business men on the PSP!^_^

lol ... Best Buy in the video games dept have adults playing with kids on the XBox console ...
friends and i just go to Best Buy just to play...
sad, i know. we're grown women and men...
so, it's not just kids that indulge in it.
:D

how do one get the link, common?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamascoTricepudo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->