Grand Theft Auto IV

Lately my dreams have taken place in Liberty City. I think that says enough.

The employees at Perseus are so rude. I had to teach them a lesson once, if you know what I mean.

Last night I climbed the roller coaster in that joke of a theme park, and when I reached the stop someone started firing gunshots at me. Then I jumped off and some homeless people tried to get money out of me. Anyone else had this happen to them?

you gotta play online. the funniest and craziest stuff goes down. like on gta race people go crazy. theres always at least one person trying to mess everyone up, like setting up road blocks and stuff.

I did one of those races last night and it was crazy. Driving through Star Junction at record speeds, getting shot at repeatedly, taking out innocent pedestrians, all in order to claim first place. I love it!

Omg! Is this game for the PS2? it looks like the coolest game on earth! And Perseus even looks like Hermes on the outside love it!
Gotta get all of these games

I have officially lost my fiance to this game. He hasn't surfaced for over an hour now.

:ninja:

Omg! Is this game for the PS2? it looks like the coolest game on earth! And Perseus even looks like Hermes on the outside love it!
Gotta get all of these games

for PS3 and XBOX 360 -- later probably PC too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamascoTricepudo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->