Proenza Schouler for Target

FYI: the gray s/s sweatshirt is now available at Target.com using the link I posted above!

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Thanks! I will likely buy this as well, despite Target.com not getting the item for another 2-6 weeks.

I was all ready to hate this dress on me, but I wanted to give it a try, so I ordered it anyway... I actually think it's really cute! The colours are a little bit on the garish side, but I think if I play up the pretty blue with accessories and maybe a cardigan or something I can tone it down a bit.

Best of all, it really doesn't look like a maternity dress on me! It does fit a bit snug in the bust though, but I'm a 32D and I was more or less expecting that.

Thanks for taking the time to find and post all those hidden links, ladies!

Attachments

• ImageHandler.ashx.jpg
    ImageHandler.ashx.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 8
I've got the grey hoodie in a medium and I'm normally around a size 4, 5'6. I also have the bustier dress in a 7 (although 5 would probably be better, but they were sold out). And the bustier top fits me best in medium.

Also, fyi, a number of Chicago locations had the grape silk bustier top a few weeks ago. Never saw the blue one though, which is the one I desperately wanted.

wear a ps tank top under, like in their commercials

I have a question. anyone tried the grey jeans? Do you have to be as skinny as j. stam to wear them and look hot?

items are on sale already!

im surprised target is even bothering! especially as the patrick robinson line is in may almost two months away!

the items on clearance on are some of the tissue tanks, cardigans, some skirts...combined with a 10% code...thats a pretty good deal.

im going to check my local target store and see what theyve got on clearance as well this weekend!

more items are on sale on target.com/go including the leather jacket!

also target has actually restocked some items! all the bathing suit apparel is back and some of the dresses have returned as well online!

i went yesterday and bought a whole bunch more things---a red tissue tank top to wear under my bustier top, two more tissue tees (teal and black this time) bringing me to a total of 4! :ninja: (i got the white and plum last time)

i also got a white button up with ruffles down the front--a bit sheer but pretty

I tried on the blue kimono style dress and loved it but they didn't have a medium :(.. the small fit well on top but was too slim on the bottom for me..

i'm going to check out another target after work tomorrow... didn't see anything on clearance in store..

also got the two silk scarves :heart:

i went to my local target today and although the proenza schouler racks were half empty there were a lot of things marked down (ie. the purple tissue tank, purple button down skirt, denim button down skirt, grey jeans etc, leather jacket, cardigans).
i believe that target didnt know that PS would be this popular and had the markdown dates set ahead 6 months ago...i think the racks are going to be completely bare a month from now!
i picked up a grey tissue tank in XS and the denim button down skirt for 20.99 (Im an M in every other PS item these run big)
also id like to let everyone know that the palm bikini is sized odd. "slippage" was a real issue for me in this top. i dont think its quite secure!

i wasn't so crazy about it, but i saw it in person and ended up liking quite a few pieces. i bought the red tissue tank and another grey tank top that i haven't found on the website. it's simple with a white fringed collar, but i love it.

lucy92 said:
more items are on sale on target.com/go including the leather jacket!

i can't find the leather jacket...
do you have the link lucy?

also, does anyone have the chain print bikini?
is the sizing similar to the palm print?

i went and saw the jeans. The gray color was really ugly and I can't wear it until I'm size 6 again.. Right now I'm way over that. I'm wondering, should I buy it now? Its a good deal

i was able to get the short sleeved grey sweatshirt...it is a bit snug, i had a bit of difficulty in the shoulders getting it on but after it was on, it was comfy. i ended up getting one in medium and large!

the tissue tees/tanks are pretty thin, but i guess that's how they're supposed to be :P

i loved the blue silk/black dress but the one that fit had a zipper that was wonky. so no go.

the sweatshirts are so cute! the only thing is that i am sure the logo will wear off with time and washings. one of the black sweatshirts had a logo that was almost gone! very vintage-y. if anyone has issues with the logo fading, please post and let us know and i'll do the same :D

june gloom said:
i wasn't so crazy about it, but i saw it in person and ended up liking quite a few pieces.
Opposite for me. I only ended up liking the black cardigan irl :blush:

Inaya said:
Opposite for me. I only ended up liking the black cardigan irl :blush:

my store had quite some variety, but i didn't see the black cardigan. the only things i saw there that i wasn't crazy about were the palm printed items (but i didn't like that even in photographs) and the black swimsuit. i was glad the long-sleeved tops weren't there, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->