Greatest Contemporary Designer?

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by Spike413, Mar 12, 2004.

1. nikos

nikos New Member

OT, but could you maybe post the entire top30 (top10). i'm curious. in another thread, of course. :wink:

2. carola

carola New Member

Karl Lagerfeld! He can do anything, his work at Chanel, Fendi and Gallery are so diverse, a woman could only wear Lagerfeld clothes and accesories and always have something to wear.

3. Blackalicious

Blackalicious Member

There can only be one Cristobal Balenciaga.......the so called contep. designers need to stop looking at archives with the expection of a very few....90% of ready to wear is sales driven

4. Lena

Lena etre soi-meme

it was actually posted here by another member some months ago, i'll try to find it though search :flower:

5. alexs

alexs New Member

Wow .. I haven't posted something in a really long time :huh: But i just voted for Tom Ford :clap: By all means he deserves it!

6. ultramarine

ultramarine chaos reigns

I'm going Gaultier ... I think is mostly because no one can argue he's talented ... he's a household name ... you may find anything from his line (clothing, perfumes, accesories) on many closets worldwide ... he's branched -couture- and maintain coherence (sp?) on it ... his customers are the teenagers, the socialites, the wives and the mistresses ... I mean ... not any designer can do that!