Grigoriy Dobrygin

MulletProof

Reaction score
Grigori Dobrygin was born in 1986 in the Soviet Union. He lived in the Kamchatka Peninsula until age 4, when his family moved to Moscow. At the insistence of his father, Dobrygin started ballet at the State Academy of Choreography of the Bolshoi Ballet in Moscow. With twelve years of age he held a role in Pyotr Tchaikovsky's The Nutcracker. At 19 Dobrygin moved into acting by joining the Russian Academy of Theatre Arts (GITIS).
kehezt.jpg

[via de.wikipedia.org via google translate + imdb.com]

He sort of became my new celebrity crush after watching How I Ended This Summer and an Armenian short earlier this year. He's so gorgeous and delivered as an actor in both films. I thought Hollywood would take a LONG time to notice him (or wouldn't pick up on him at all considering he's done nothing in English) and I just found out that he's starring in Anton Corbijn's A Most Wanted Man with Philip Seymour Hoffman, Rachel McAdams and Daniel Brühl.. :shock::woot:!!.. bless you, Anton! :zorro::brows:

Actor Grigory Dobrygin attends the 'Kak Ya Provel Etim Letom' (How I Ended This Summer) Photocall during day seven of the 60th Berlin International Film Festival at the Grand Hyatt Hotel on February 17, 2010 in Berlin, Germany.

[zimbio.com]

Actor Grigory Dobrygin attends '4 Tage Im Mai' photocall during the 64th Festival del Film di Locarno on August 9, 2011 in Locarno, Switzerland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->